20.5 - It's Over, Thank You

ELITE || エリート
FILLER CHAPTER

!! WILL INCLUDE FINAL CHAPTER SPOILERS !!

"THANK YOU FOR 8 YEARS, FURUDATE-SENSEI!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOORU!"

---

first off, happy birthday to one of the most complex characters in haikyuu. literally im so proud of him for coming so far in the haikyuu series, and now he's playing on the Argentina team - promising to beat everyone.

happy birthday to one of y/n's closest friends.

tooru oikawa!

As everyone's aware, the final chapter of haikyuu!! came out today. as the manga comes to a close, the raving haikyuu stans are now crying in bed wondering what to do now. but don't be saddened because we still have the anime coming back in october. we also have the light novels.

with the final chapter out, i hope to carry on haikyuu in this book with over 10 love interests (yeah,, the things i do for you guys)

i'd like to thank haruichi furudate for the past 8 years. i've grown up with haikyuu ever since i was a kid. watching the characters develop and make new friendships and rivalries, it's been fun. i was around 8-9 when the manga first started but i didn't start getting into it when i was around 11 thanks to my brother.

this series has carried me for 5 years of my life. sad to say that the fandoms gotten toxic with all the popularity that it's gained. (and if you don't see it, you're obviously lying or blind to it.) but overall this series has made my life a lot better.

thank you, karasuno

thank you, aoba johsai

thank you, shiratorizawa

thank you, jozenji

thank you, date tech

thank you, nekoma

thank you, fukurodani

thank you, itachiyama

thank you, inarizaki

thank you, kamomendai

thank you, msby black jackals

thank you, schwedien adlers

and thank you, haruichi furudate.

thank you for creating a masterpiece and letting everyone experience hinata growing up and accomplishing his goal. though he had accomplished being the new 'tiny giant', he had become better than him and reached new heights.

thank you for eight years.

we'll see you on the flip side, furudate-sensei.

lots of love,

maicchi and the rest of the haikyuu!! fandom

<3