7 - Volleyball Family

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER SEVEN

ELITE || エリートCHAPTER SEVEN

•••

"They've been going for a while..." Y/N pointed at the duo who had been doing receives over and over again. Suga nodded. "I got here about 30 minutes ago, but they've been at it for a while."

Tanaka walked in with a grin, then noticing he was the last one there. "Woah, how long have you guys been here?"

"Y/N-chan got here thirty minutes ago," Suga pointed at Y/N who kept watching Hinata dive and receive the ball that Kageyama served him. "I got here in 15."

"It's been nonstop, huh?" Tanaka added, looking at Hinata who looked like a mess from receiving all the balls Kageyama hit towards him.

"The ball hasn't touched the floor!" Hinata yelled as Kageyama said they should take a break. By habit, Kageyama hit the bal higher than usual, making it seem like Hinata couldn't receive it.

"That's nasty-"

"Wait, shut up for a sec." Y/N slapped Tanaka's mouth close.

And like that, Hinata sprinted towards the ball that was almost going to hit the floor and dived for it. The ball went straight up as he had received it - not the cleanest receive but Y/N thought it was pretty damn cool.

Kageyama's hands went up, placing the ball on her finger pads, he set the ball up - that was the first set he's seen him do ever since she met him.

"But Hinata looks so worn out-" Y/N slapped Tanaka again.

"Tanaka-san, didn't I say shut up?" Y/N said, keeping an eye on the ball, watching Hinata jump up and spike the volleyball down on the ground.

Y/N squealed happily, apologizing to Tanaka for slapping him afterwards.

"That kid can jump!"

"Reminds me of Y/N-chan when she was starting out volleyball." Suga breathed out. Y/N wasn't the best at volleyball but she had the jumping power and speed.

Y/N watched as Kageyama spoke to Hinata, "We're gonna win tomorrow."

Hinata then cotinued to vomit on the floor.

Y/N squirmed as the others gagged at the action. "Water, somebody pass their water!" Y/N yelled, "And get the freakin' mop!"

"My god, and a bucket!" Suga yeled out from the storage room. "And towels!"

"Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama shouted.

The Following Day

Kiyoko and Y/N walked to the gym together just in time for the game to start, the others were stretching and warming up when they got there.