Jiyoon Profile

A/N- Hello, this story was requested by cupcaked234

Choi Jiyoon

Stage Name: YoonjiBirth Name: Choi JiyoonPosition: Rapper, Dancer, MaknaeBirthday: August 2, 2001Zodiac Sign: LeoHeight: 160cm (5'3")Weight: -Blood Type: AB

Stage Name: Yoonji
Birth Name: Choi Jiyoon
Position: Rapper, Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: August 2, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 160cm (5'3")
Weight: -
Blood Type: AB

Yoonji Facts:
-Her role in the group is to be the golden retriever; even-tempered, intelligent, and affectionate.
-Her hobbies are playing soccer and dancing.
-Her Specialty: Freestyle Rapping.
-Her Motto: Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again.
-Her favorite colors are Purple, Gray, and Black.
-Things She Likes: Fried Chicken, jjajangmyeon, squid, octopus, and chicken feet.
- Her Dislikes: Doesn't dislike anything
-The first thing she does when she wakes up makes coffee while checking her phone.
-Her sleeping habit is sleep talking.
-When she has time she likes to read or watch TV.
-She's the happiest: when with her members or co-stars.
-She is ambidextrous
-She is good friends with Daehwi (AB6IX), Keeho (P1Harmony), I.N (Stray Kids), Mashiho (Treasure), Romin (E'Last), and YeChan (Omega X).
-Her role model is Jonghyun and Taemin from SHINee.
-She debuted as an actress on January 28, 2022, with her role as Nam On-jo in the Netflix original show 'All of Us Are Dead'.
-She got really close to Yoon Chanyoung (Lee Cheong-san) while on set.
-Debuted with a solo album on February 14, 2022
Ideal Type: Someone her age and within the industry. She likes them to be naturally cute despite not liking aegyo (2020).
Updated Ideal Type: If not him, someone like Yoon Chanyoung.

Date: August 17, 2022