Meeting w/ 8D Creative's

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up early as Chanyoung was going to be meeting me at the entertainment to discuss our relationship. They found out about the dating rumors between the two of us and wanted to talk, it shouldn't be an issue since we don't have a dating ban but I can't help to feel nervous.

I quickly picked out something formal to wear and got ready. Now that I'm done filming 'All of us Are Dead,' I was able to get my hair dyed by the company so Chanyoung would be able to see my new color.

 Now that I'm done filming 'All of us Are Dead,' I was able to get my hair dyed by the company so Chanyoung would be able to see my new color

I walked out of my room and toward the door.

"Bye Yoon, drive safe," Taeyeob said kissing my head.

I smiled and nodded before waving off to him and the rest of the members. I was borrowing another company's car until I was able to get my one. They said they would buy any car I wanted after the accident I had, they said that was the least they could do besides pay for my hospital bill and my meeting with the chiropractor. 

When I got to the entertainment I noticed Chanyoung sitting outside as he patiently waited for me. I got out of my car and walked over to him causing him to look up at me.

"Hey princess, you look so beautiful," he said, kissing my cheek.

"Are you ready?" I asked grabbing his hand.

He nodded and both made our way to my CEO's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Come in!"

We slowly walked in and I closed the door behind us.

"Oh Jiyoon, what may I help you with?" he asked looking up at me.

Chanyoung and I sat down in the chairs in front of him.

"So um, I just wanted to let you know that Chanyoung and I started dating recently..." I said trailing off.

"Oh that's amazing, I'm very happy for the two of you. Now, would you like me to announce your relationship in a statement, or would you like to keep it private for now?"

"I want to do whatever Chanyoung feels comfortable with," I said looking over at him.

"I would like it to be public, I want others to know you're mine and to be able to brag about you whenever I get the chance."

"Then it is settled, I will be making a statement about your relationship stating that the rumors are true and stating your current health since the accident. If that is everything you two can leave and enjoy the rest of your day."

The two of us bowed and left the room.

"So Princess, what do you want to do?" Chanyoung asked looking down at me.

"Do you want to go get coffee?" I asked looking up at my adorable boyfriend.

"I would love that, honestly I don't care what we do as long as I'm spending time with you."