Car Accident + Possible BF?

OnlyOneOf's member Choi Jiyoon was rushed to the hospital on November 25th after being in a car accident

OnlyOneOf's member Choi Jiyoon was rushed to the hospital on November 25th after being in a car accident. It was stated that she was hit by two cars before swerving off the road and into a tree. 8D Creative's posted a statement shortly after stating that the 20-year-old idol was okay, but was experiencing some body aches. We hope Jiyoon has a speedy recovery and is able to get back into the idol seen when she is okay.

It was also reported that her co-star Yoon Chanyoung, who plays Lee Cheong-san in the drama 'All of us Are Dead,' was seen rushing into the hospital. We have gotten information from a source that the two are possibly in a relationship. The two nor the entertainment has released a statement on whether that rumor is true.

If she and Chanyoung are in a relationship, it is a mystery to us and the fans of both OnlyOneOf and Chanyoung. Fans all over Twitter have been supportive saying that they would be happy to see the idol in a relationship and hope that she can heal in peace with her significant other if the rumors are true.

Words: 198

Date: August 19, 2022