Blind Date after 3 Months

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was laying in my room when there was a knock on the door and revealing Sungho standing on the other side.

"Hey, can you come out so we can talk to you?" he asked.

I slowly nodded and left my bed, following him out to the living room. I sat down on the chair as the boys were already sitting there staring at me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"We set you up on a date with a guy," Kyubin said.

"Wait what?" I asked, making sure I heard everything correctly.

"We set you up on a date for tonight," Wookjin said with a smile.

"We thought it would be nice for you to get back out there. I mean you seemed so happy when you were in a relationship that we thought it would help you," Junhyung said.

I sighed and nodded my head, "Fine. I'll go on the date," I said giving in.

They smiled at each other at the fact that I gave in. Honestly, I felt bad because I have been so depressed that they have been taking care of me like I was a 6-year-old.

"So I picked out your outfit and everything is going to be a surprise. This person has liked you for a while now and we thought that we would try and see how things go with this date. He also understands how you feel right now," Taeyeob said.

"You have the date in 2 hours, so let's get ready,"  Yongsoo said clapping while standing up.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to see the outfit laying on my desk. I grabbed the clothes and quickly got dressed.

I looked into the mirror to see the finished look and smiled, Taeyeob did a good job at picking out something

I looked into the mirror to see the finished look and smiled, Taeyeob did a good job at picking out something. I should have him do it more often.

It was honestly weird though because I had been only wearing sweatpants these five months, so getting all dressed up felt foreign to me after not doing it for so long.

Once I finished I walked out into the living room and rejoined the boys sitting back in my seat.

"You look very pretty," Wookjin said as the others nod in agreement.

"Thank you, Taeyeob did an amazing job picking out an outfit. I was honestly shocked at how well you did," I replied making him smile at his work.

"Now that I'm ready, can you at least tell me about him? Do I know him?" I asked.

"He is in the industry, so you do know him just not personally."

"Ok, is he older or younger than me?"

"Older, only by 4 years. Now no more questions because it could possibly give it away

I nodded and tried to think who it could be. They were definitely a 97-liner, but that didn't help me figure out who he is.

*Time Skip*

I was blindfolded and in the car as the boys were taking me to the location of the date.

"Do I really need to be blindfolded?" I asked.

"Yes. He worked very hard on this date and wanted to impress you. He wants the location to even be a surprise," Kyubin said.

As we were driving the car finally came to a stop. Kyubin and Songho both got out of the car leaving me there alone until the door opened.

"We'll guide you, Yoon, don't worry," Sungho said as they both grabbed one of my arms and led me to a random location.

It was nerve-wracking not being able to see where I was going and what was happening around me.

"Sit here, and wait for him to arrive," Kyubin said.

"Can I take off my blindfold?" I asked reaching towards it.

"No! Just leave it on," Kyubin said.

"How long do I have until he gets here?" I asked.

There was no response, just silence. Did they just leave me here alone? wherever here is, I am going to kill them whenever I see them next.

I heard a noise come towards me, making me worried. The person grabbed ahold of the blindfold but didn't remove it.

"Hello Jiyoon," a male voice said.

It sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on who it was. 

"I need to grab something, I'll be back," he said before leaving me alone blindfolded.

This was driving me crazy, the voice sounds so familiar to me, but where have I heard it from? They said he was in the industry, but I can't think of any 97-liners who sound like him.

I'm not sure which 97-liner he is, there are so many that it could literally be any which was making me nervous. I feel like there has to be a connection somehow to make sense. But maybe not because they said it was someone I knew but not personally.

I was stumped and had no idea.

"Sorry for leaving you, I forgot something in the car," the voice said again.

"That's okay," I said.

That's when it hit me, I figured out who it was. But I don't believe that it could possibly be him, this is the most random person and if I'm right, I never would have thought it would be him.

"I'm going to take your blindfold off now, is that okay?" he said asking my permission.

"Yeah, that's okay," I replied nervously.

I wanted to be right, but I also wanted to be wrong at the same time. I have nothing against this person, it's just unbelievable that he would actually like me in this way.

I felt his hands go up to the blindfold and made their way to the back untying it. He slowly lowered the blindfold and moved it to the side.

I had my eyes closed to add more to the reveal. I counted in my head to prepare myself to see who the person in front of me is.

3....

2...

1...

I started to open my eyes and glanced up in the direction of the person.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw the guy that was sitting in front of me causing my eyes to widen. I couldn't believe who was sitting in front of me right now.

It was...

Words: 1014

Date November 9, 2022