The Happiest Time Gone Wrong

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

The next morning I woke up and got dressed for the day picking out something, but before I could change my phone rang.

[Phone Call]

Jiyoon: Hello?

Eunwoo: Hey, it's Eunwoo.

Jiyoon: Oh hi Eunwoo, how are you?

Eunwoo: I'm pretty good actually, how are you?

Jiyoon: The same.

Eunwoo: That's good, I was wondering if I can take you out again on Friday?

Jiyoon: Yeah, I would love that.

Eunwoo: Great! I'll see you then, I'll pick you up at 7.

Jiyoon: Sounds great, bye Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Bye!

[End of Call]

I smiled and quickly got dressed for the day.

I walked out of my room and saw Sungho and Kyubin sitting out in the living room

"Hey Yoon, how was the date yesterday?" Sungho asked.

"It was really good, I was kind of shocked that it was Eunwoo but other than that I'm very happy that you guys set this up," I said with a smile.

"Oh my god, you're smiling!" Kyubin said with a smile.

I nodded and played with my fingers.

"So things went well?"

I nodded, " yeah it did, he asked me to go out with him again on Friday."

"Wait tomorrow?" Sungho asked.

I thought about it and realized that tomorrow is Friday. I didn't even think about what day it was.

"Yeah, tomorrow. I don't even care honestly... I just haven't felt this happy in so long, it feels nice."

"We are glad Yoon, you were locked up in your room for 3 months. We are just glad that this date with Eunwoo made you feel better," Kyubin said.

"Oh, I was thinking about coming out with a solo album as like my return back," I said.

"Oh really? that would be exciting actually. Eunwoo told us he is getting you an audition for his new upcoming drama as the female lead," Sungho said raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I will be so excited to see if I can. I really miss acting," I replied.

"Well if you do an audition and get the part, you know you would have to kiss most likely, and if not, you will have to deal with him kissing another girl," Kyubin said.

"Listen, he's also an actor. I get that will probably happen in any of his projects, but we don't even know if anything will go farther than a few dates. Maybe after a few dates, he will realize he doesn't like me anymore."

"Jiyoon, calm down. Trust me, he likes you a lot. I think anyone looking in can see that you two will last," Sungho said trying to calm me down.

"But what if it won't, I haven't been this happy in so long. What if it doesn't work out? What if it falls flat and nothing happens after tomorrow," I said slightly freaking out.

"That's not going to happen, trust us. We talked with Eunwoo a week before the date even happened, he seemed on board with dating you."

I sat on the couch and sighed.

*Time Skip*

I went out of the dorm to just get some fresh air. As I was walking around Seoul I saw a girl look at me with wide eyes.

I slightly waved and continued walking. I was slightly shocked since I had a bucket hat and a mask on... though that is usually a K-Pop idol sign, to be honest.

I continued walking listening to Big Time Rush. I saw them in concert when I was 10, I was in the States because my dad had a job over there for about 3 years.

As I walked down the street the girl came up to me.

"Hi, I know you are on Hiatus and everything but I wanted to come to ask how you are doing?"

"Oh, um... I'm okay, just trying to get better. Thank you for asking,"

I started to walk away when she grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! my brother needs help, he's hurt," She said making me confused.

"What do you mean he's hurt?" I asked.

"We were walking down the alley over there and a guy attacked him and now his head is bleeding and he's unconscious."

I looked over at the dark alley and decided I was just going to head home.

"I-I'm sorry, I should go though, I hope your brother gets medical attention soon," I said trying to leave when she grabbed my wrist and started to drag me toward the alley.

"Wait, stop!" I yelled as we got to the alley.

No one was there, "Why did you lie and bring me here?" I asked.

When I turned around she was holding a bat.

"Either you comply with me and go easily to my house, or we can go the hard way?"

I went to try and run when I noticed a car pull up to the other side of the alley and the door opens. 

I felt something hit my head causing me to fall to the ground with blurry vision until it went black.

*Time Skip*

I woke up in a dim-light room with the sound of water dripping echoing throughout the room. I looked and noticed the door on the other side. I carefully stood as I felt dizzy as my head pounded, as I moved closer to the door I was jerked back.

I looked down and saw that there was a chain around my ankle that was connected to the room.

"Hey! What the fuck is this!?" I yelled.

The door opened and revealed the girl that I saw earlier.

"Good, you're awake."

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Because you misspelled my name during a fan sign."

I did a double-take to make sure I heard her correctly.

"Are you saying you fucking Kidnapped because I accidentally spelled your name wrong during a fan sign!?" I yelled punching the brick wall.

"FUCK!" I held on to my hand as it ached in pain.

She turned away and walked away, leaving me in the room.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE!" I yelled.

"This is why I fucking hate kids... when I see her when I get out of here I'm kicking her out a window...

I sighed and sat down on the ground trying to think of a way out...

Words: 1006

Date:  November 11, 2022