First Kiss

[November 25, 2022]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up early due to Junhyung violently shaking me.

"Yah! would you stop shaking me!" I yelled as I smacked him.

"You need to get ready to head to the set, you said to wake up early so that you could get there and work on some music," he replied as he pinned my arms to the bed so I could stop hitting him.

I let out a groan and got up walked over to my closet and picked out random clothes.

"Hey, Junhyung Oppa... is it weird to be my age and never have kissed anyone?" I asked looking up at the older.

"No, there is nothing wrong with that. Are you nervous about your kiss scene with Chanyoung?"

I slowly nodded and looked at the floor as I was now embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed about it, you will be great and who knows... it might be his first kiss as well."

He patted my head before leaving and closing my bedroom door. I quickly got dressed and packed my bag with all my equipment, last night before leaving the set I asked our director if I could come in early so I could work on some music and he said that I was able to.

 I quickly got dressed and packed my bag with all my equipment, last night before leaving the set I asked our director if I could come in early so I could work on some music and he said that I was able to

I grabbed my bag and made my way out the door passing a few of my members that were awake.

"We'll see you at dance practice later," Kyubin said kissing the top of my head. 

I grabbed the coffee that Junhyung made for me and made my way to the car that I was given by the company to get around to set without the need to worry about getting rides.

Once I arrived set I got out of the car with my things and walked toward the door.

I walked in and greeted one of our directors.

"Hello Jaekyoo PD-nim," I said bowing.

"Hello Jiyoon, We have breakfast over there for you guys when you arrive. You can go ahead and eat and get working."

"Thank you," I said smiling.

"Are you nervous about your kiss scene today?"

"Totally, this is my first kiss and I kept asking my members for advice."

"Awwe, I'm sorry that it has to be on camera. I'll give you and Chanyoung some time to discuss it before we shoot it."

I nodded and went to the table to eat the food that they provided before getting to work. I wanted to work on my own music and have a solo like Taeyeob Oppa.

I got everything set up making sure not to take up a lot of space. I put on my headphones and started to get to work on a song I had an idea for. I wanted to do this R&B vibe for my first album, I always loved K-R&B and the artist within, I always look up to Keshi, Gaho, Ash Island, Dean, Loco, Gray, and Crush when it came to this genre.