Profile 2023 Update

Stage Name: Jiyoon (Formerly Known as Yoonji)Birth Name: Choi JiyoonPosition: Rapper, Dancer, MaknaeBirthday: August 2, 2001Zodiac Sign: LeoHeight: 160cm (5'3")Weight: -Blood Type: AB

Birth Name: Choi Jiyoon
Position: Rapper, Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: August 2, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 160cm (5'3")
Weight: -
Blood Type: AB

Jiyoon Facts:
-Her role in the group is to be the golden retriever; even-tempered, intelligent, and affectionate.
-Her hobbies are playing soccer and dancing.
-Her Specialty: Freestyle Rapping.
-Her Motto: Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again.
-Her favorite colors are Purple, Gray, and Black.
-Things She Likes: Fried Chicken, jjajangmyeon, squid, octopus, and chicken feet.
- Her Dislikes: Doesn't dislike anything
-The first thing she does when she wakes up makes coffee while checking her phone.
-Her sleeping habit is sleep talking.
-When she has time she likes to read or watch TV.
-She's the happiest: when with her members or co-stars.
-She is ambidextrous
-She is good friends with Daehwi (AB6IX), Keeho (P1Harmony), I.N (Stray Kids), Mashiho (Treasure), Romin (E'Last), and YeChan (Omega X).
-Her role model is Jonghyun and Taemin from SHINee.
-She debuted as an actress in 2016 in the movie 'Insane' 
-Started Voice acting in 2017 with the show 'Big Mouth'
-She played Nam On-jo in the Netflix original show 'All of Us Are Dead'.
-She got really close to Yoon Chanyoung (Lee Cheong-san) while on set.
-She started dating actor Yoon Chanyoung in May 2020 and broke up not long after she found out he was cheating on her.
-In May 2022, Jiyoon got into a bad car accident.
-In July 2022, it was stated that Jiyoon would be going on hiatus.
-Debuted with a solo album on February 14, 2022
Ideal Type: Someone her age and within the industry. She likes them to be naturally cute despite not liking aegyo (2020).
Updated Ideal Type: Someone that enjoys giving back to the community and working with charities. Someone that is socially aware and educated about topics, especially outside of Korea. Someone that is of their word, has gratitude and humility. Able to show their sensitive side and be vulnerable, as well as attentive, kind, patient, and understanding. (2021)

Dramas/Tv Shows:
Big Mouth/ Jessi Glaser (2017- Present)
Inside Job/ Reagan Ridley (2021-2022)
All of Us Are Dead/Nam On-jo (2022)
True Beauty/Kang Soojin (2022)

Movies:
Insane/Kang Soo-A (2016)
Josee/Josee (2020)
Girl in the Basement/Sara (2021)
Midnight/Kim Kyung-mi (2021)