Serious Meeting

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to Chanyoung cuddled up beside me.

"Chan, it's time to wake up," I said shaking him slightly and getting up off the bed.

I walked to our closet and picked out something to wear for my meeting with the CEO and my members. I noticed Chanyoung slowly roll out of bed and onto the floor making me giggle.

I walked to the kitchen and put some toast into the toaster, before going to make ourselves some iced coffee

"Hey princess, you look very beautiful this morning," Chanyoung said wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my face.

The two of us had breakfast and made our way to the entertainment.

When we got there, we made our way up to the conference room to meet with my CEO and members.

I walked in and saw everyone already there.

"Ah, Miss. Choi, please sit," our CEO said.

Chanyoung and I walked to the table and sat down.

"Now, what is it you would like to talk about?"

"Um... I want to leave OnlyOneOf," I stated making the members gasp.

"Yoonji, please don't leave," Wookjin said with a sad tone.

"I'm sorry, there has been so much going on, that I just need to leave. I would love to continue being an artist here, but I can't mentally handle everything that has been happening."

"Ok, We will all give you till Friday to make sure this is what you want to do, and then we will release a statement about your departure from the group if that is what you wish to happen," Our CEO said and I nodded.

"Thank you," I said shaking his hand.

"You may leave, just call if you change your mind before Friday."

I nodded and Chanyoung and I left the room.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chanyoung asked.

"Of course I'm okay. Why would you ask that?"

"Because you are crying right now. Princess if you don't want to leave, then don't, no one is forcing you to leave."

"I know it just hurts. I can't stand how Kyubin has been treating me, it hurts because we were so close prior and he just threw that all away. I- I need some time alone, I'll be in the studio alone. Just go home, I'll be back later."

I left Chanyoung standing in the hall and made my way to the dance studio.

I went and put my music on shuffle to dance my stress out. As I was dancing I noticed a figure standing in the doorway through the mirror.

I stopped and saw Kyubin standing there. I walked over and stopped the music before facing him.

"What do you want?" I asked.