Defensive Boyfriend

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

This morning I woke up with a text from Eunwoo saying he wanted to spend the day with me relaxing around together. 

I messaged him saying I would be there in 15 minutes, I got changed into some comfy clothes as I had an early schedule today.

Once I was ready, I got in my car and made my way to the Astro dorm. Throughout the car ride, I would catch a glimpse of my ring, making me smile.

The hate I received had gone down, but it was still present. It bothered me a lot because I get how popular Eunwoo is but he deserves to have a happy relationship. 

Eunwoo told me not to worry about the hate because nothing was going to change his love for me, but not to dwell on my past relationship but Chanyoung said the same thing and he ended up cheating on me.

I doubt Eunwoo would do something like that, but you never know... I trust Eunwoo enough and I need not compare him and Chanyoung because they are two separate people with different levels of maturity.

Once I arrived I parked my car and went up to their apartment and put in the passcode to it.

"Love is that you?" I hear as I close the door behind me. 

I removed my shoes, walked further into the apartment, and saw Eunwoo in the kitchen.

"Hi love," he said walking up to me pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Hi Woo, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was preparing drinks and snacks for us so we don't have to leave the bed... well unless you needed to use the restroom, but other than that we won't have to leave the bed," he explained making me giggle at his cuteness.

"That's so cute," I said ruffling his hair.

"Go to the bedroom, I'll be in soon, I'm almost done."

I nodded and kissed his cheek making my to his room passing Sanha's to see him playing video games and swearing at whoever he was playing with causing me to roll my eyes.

I entered Eunwoo's room and flopped onto the bed as I could faintly smell him colon that he wears making me melt and butterflies run around my stomach.

"You look beautiful love," he said as he came into the room with a bunch of snacks and drinks.

"Let me help you Woo," I said getting up and grabbing stuff out of his hand to help him carry things.

"Thank you love."

We placed everything down and climbed into bed. 

"So baby, are you excited to get married?" he asked making me giggle.

"I am! I'm really happy when I'm with you... I just worry," I said.

"About what love?"

"Just fans, the hate and death threats died down but it's still frequent that I get DMs that threaten me to break off the engagement or they kill me instead. I just want it to go away and it won't... I understand that, but I don't know how long I can take it," I said.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this, If I could stop it all in an instant I would but I can't. It hurts me that people can't be happy and supportive for both of us, I love you so much and I don't know what I could do to make everyone understand that I'm not letting you go," he said.

"It's okay love, I don't think there is anything you can say that will make people change their minds."

"I'm going to make a post," he said pulling out his phone.

"No, don't do that love,"  I said.

"I'm going live then, listen I want people to know that this isn't something casual. I am obviously marrying you."

I didn't win the argument and we were now sitting waiting for more fans to come into the live.

[V-Live]

Comment: What is that thing doing here?

Comment: Eunwoo oppa, there is a thing beside you, be careful.

Comment: Aww you two look so cute together!!!

Eunwoo: Hi everyone, I'm here with Yoonji today. I wanted to come on here and express some of my thoughts and feelings to you guys.

Comment: Oppa you are so handsome!

Eunwoo: I am very unhappy with the threat and hate messages that you are sending Yoonji. You guys are aware of how I feel about dating and marriage. I wanted someone that I could tell my embarrassing stories to, I never thought I would find someone like that until I started dating Yoonji. I always had this small crush on her so when her members set me up on a date with her I was pretty nervous... I never thought it would turn into something like this.

Comment: Yoonji Unnie would be such a beautiful bride!

Eunwoo: (Chuckles) I can't wait for our wedding and I can spend the rest of my life with her building a family together, I really can't imagine this with anyone else. So please respect my fiance and our relationship. Do you want to say anything love?

Yoonji: Um Hello Aroha. I'm sorry for winning over the heart of Eunwoo, but I promise that I will never hurt him. I haven't been this happy in a relationship before, After everything that happened in my last relationship, I never thought I would love again or be loved. It was a blind date for me so when I saw Eunwoo I was very shocked because of how handsome he was (laughs). I never imagined being in a relationship with Eunwoo, let alone being engaged to him. Thank you for loving and caring for me. It means a lot to me and I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with you.

Eunwoo leans over and kisses me causing the comments to go crazy and making me get shy.

Comment: OMG! That was so freaking adorable!

Comment: I'm sorry for those who have been sending you hate! You totally don't deserve that for being happy.

Eunwoo: Thank you for those cute and supportive comments, I really hate seeing Yoonji get affected by the hate. Like some of you said, she doesn't deserve it. Plus, she treats me well and takes care of me even when I tell her not to. I love you, Yoon.

Yoonji: I love you too Woo.

Eunwoo: Well, I think this was a successful talk. I'll see you all another time bye.

Yoonji: Bye guys.

[End of V-Live]

"Thank you, Woo," I said looking over at him.

"You're welcome beautiful. Hopefully, everything will die down," he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and nodded, "Let's get back to being lazy," I said causing him to laugh.

Eunwoo smiled and tackled me kissing me all over before he kissed me and turned on the TV.

"Our kids will be so beautiful," he said causing me to laugh a bit.

"They will be, maybe they will be more attractive than both of us," I joked.

"No one will be as beautiful as you, even if they are our kids."

Words 1137

Date: September 8,  2023