Car Accident

[November 25, 2021]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was making my way to the entertainment to meet up with the boys for dinner from the set. It was getting dark, but it wasn't completely pitch black outside. I always hated driving at night, I had got this big anxiety about getting into an accident while driving at night. I had been thinking about the kiss between Chanyoung and me today.

I just couldn't get it out of my head and now adding on to the fact that we are entering a relationship together has genuinely made me happy for the first time since our debut.

As I was driving I noticed a truck drive over to my side of the lane heading straight toward me, I panicked and tried to swerve out of the way but was hit by the car next to me knocking me into the car that came at me.

It T-bone the car hitting my side and caused my car to spin until it stopped when it collided with a tree that was on the side of the road where I screamed the whole time. During the whole thing I ended up whacking my head off the window creating excruciating pain, my whole body was in pain. The airbags didn't go off and glass was shattered and went everywhere, cutting me all over my body and face.

I touched my head at the pain when I felt something, I looked at my hand to see blood.

"Oh my god, are you okay!?" I heard a man say.

"I called for help they should be on the way," a woman said to the man.

"Hey, don't close your eyes," he said tapping the car.

The woman moved to the passenger side and grabbed my phone.

"Who should I call?"

"Chanyoung and Kyubin..." I said as I started to close my eyes.

"Hey, you need to stay away!"

More people came over to check on the situation as I heard the ambulance arrive before I closed my eyes.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor. I slightly sat up and saw my members, manager, and Chanyoung spread out in the room asleep.

I pushed the bottom, calling in the nurse.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you feeling?" this older nurse asked.

"My body hurts, is it possible if I could get some water?" 

"Yes, of course, let me get the doctor and I'll bring you some water and pain killers," she said giving me a smile before leaving the room.

I looked over and noticed everyone started to wake up.

"Jiyoon!" Kyubin yelled running next to me causing everyone to get up and surround the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Chanyoung asked grabbing my hand.

"She is in a bit of pain, but she will be okay."

We turned to see the doctor come in. The boys left space for him to join in around the bed.

"What happened?" Junhyung asked.

"A witness who was behind her caught the whole thing on their dash cam."

The doctor pulled up the video on a laptop and showed them what happened. I guess it was bad because you can literally hear me scream as I spin off screen

"She ended up colliding with a tree, you should consider yourself luck Ms. Choi. Behind that tree was a pond and you would have gone straight into it if it wasn't there. Now, there aren't any injuries surprisingly except for the wound on your head which we stitched up for you. The only thing is that your body will probably be in pain for a while, so we are recommending a chiropractor to see."

He soon left and the nurse came in with painkillers and a glass of water.

I quickly took them and chugged the water.

"Visiting hours are ending soon, but If you want someone to stay here with you tonight we are allowing one person," she said before leaving the room.

"I see your kiss scene went well," Yongsoo joked causing the other members to laugh.

"Kyubin... I know you are a bit protective, but can I just please have this?"

"Well, considering he cares a lot about you to come here. I will accept it, and I think that he should stay here with you tonight," he replied looking over at Chanyoung.

"Wait really!?" I asked shocked.

 He smiled and nodded.

After a while, the boys left leaving Chanyoung and me alone together. He pulled up a chair and sat next to me as he just looked at me without saying a word.

"I'm so glad you are okay. I was hanging out with a few of the guys before leaving when I got the call. The woman on the phone sounded terrified... I could hear a guy yelling for you to stay awake, I was so scared to know how bad it was, but I couldn't imagine how scared you were," he said grabbing my hand.

"Me too, I always hated driving at night. You can never see shit and it's just annoying, I'm just happy you are here. Actually... I was thinking about you before everything happened."

"Really? What were you thinking of?"

"I just kept replaying the kiss in my head..." I said as I avoided eye contact.

"Is that a good thing?" he asked chuckling.

"A good thing," I replied looking over at him.

"What about it were you thinking?"

"The way I felt, the way you looked at me during that moment, the kiss itself with how soft it felt and how our noses bumped together the confessions..."

"I feel embarrassed that our noses bumped together, I totally didn't mean to do that," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't be... honestly it was cute and I'm still glad I was your first kiss," I said smiling while playing with his fingers.

"Well, I'm glad you feel that way," he said looking into my eyes.

He slowly leaned toward me causing our lips to connect. The kiss was better than the first time, plus our noses didn't collide with each other.

We both quickly pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat. We looked over to see the nurse standing there with a smile on her face.

"Ah, young love. He was actually the first person to get here," She said as she came in with an extra bed.

I looked over at Chanyoung as his face started to turn red.

"Now, I was going to ask if you wanted this bed but I can see that won't be necessary," She replied as she started to walk out of the room. When she left I looked over at Chanyoung.

"You were the first one here?" I asked.

"Of course, I was really worried about you... I'm just confused why you wanted the woman to call me first?"

"Because I thought that as my boyfriend you should be one of the first people to know."

"Well, I'm glad I'm here with you. I'm just glad you weren't really hurt," he replied as he brushed his hand through my hair.

"Can we go to sleep? I'm a bit tired."

"Yeah, slide over princess."

I smiled and slid over giving some space for him to lay down, he climbed onto the bed and got comfortable as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Is this okay?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes Channie, also I really love the dimple on your right cheek."

"Thank you, I also love yours, they add to your cuteness."

We both cuddled together as we drifted off to sleep.

Words: 1210

Date: August 18, 2022