All of us Are Dead

[August 13th, 2021]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was currently at the end of the filming of our performance stage of Libido. It was pretty awkward for me as part of the dance I had to run my hand around Nine.

I looked in the mirror at my stage outfit and at the clock seeing I wouldn't have enough time to change before I left for the set.

"Hey, if you don't leave now you are going to be late!" Kyubin said as he took off his shirt.

"Yeah, yeah, I know!" I said grabbing my stuff.

One of our stylists offered to drive me since our manager had to stay with the members.

When we got in the car she drove as fast as she was able to.

"Thank you Unnie for driving me, I feel like I'm going to be embarrassed having to show up for work in this outfit."

"At least you look good," she said making me smile.

"Thanks but I would rather not show up to my first day of filming late while wearing harnesses."

When we arrived I said goodbye and grabbed the dance bag that I had brought with me.

I ran onto the set and noticed the director standing with some of my co-stars such as Lomon, Chanyoung, Sungmin, and Ju-a.

"I'm so sorry," I said as I tried to catch my breath, but running in these heels wasn't the easiest thing for me.

"What happened?" our director asked looking me up and down.

"We had a last-minute schedule for M Countdown. We had an earlier slot, but then there was an issue so we got pushed back, it was fine but it was cutting it close. I knew I was going to be late because we argued over how I was going to get here so I wasn't able to change... hence the outfit."

"You should be happy that we decided to start an hour later, so technically you are early," he replied.

"If I could smack you right now I would."

"Just get ready for the first scene."

I nodded and ran to hair and wardrobe.

After I finished getting ready I walked out to hang out with the others.