You Got the Part

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

It was about a month later and everything was going smoothly with Eunwoo. He managed to get me an audition for the female lead Lim Ju-Kyung.

I auditioned last week and was nervous to hear anything back from them. I was in the studio working on my solo debut when my phone started to ring.

I picked it up and saw Eunwoo's name pop up.

[Phone Call]

Jiyoon: Hey Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Hey sweetheart, guess what?

Jiyoon: Um... I don't know, what?

Eunwoo: You got the part!

Jiyoon: W-wait what?

Eunwoo: You got the part! I'm so excited for you!

Jiyoon: Oh my god!

Eunwoo: Where are you right now? I want to come and celebrate with you.

Jiyoon: I'm working in the studio.

Eunwoo: What number?

Jiyoon: 7

Eunwoo: Great I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Jiyoon: Bye Woo.

Eunwoo: Bye Yoon.

[End of Call]

I smiled and continued working on the last song of the album. I was proud of what I have produced so far and I can't wait for it to be released.

I continued to mess around with the song until it was about 30 minutes in when I got a message from Eunwoo saying he was on his way up.

I saved my work and waited for Eunwoo to come in. As I watched the door it finally opened, revealing Eunwoo with a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to celebrate my baby getting the part. I'm so proud and excited to work with you,"  he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

Eunwoo poured champagne into both of the glasses and handed me one.

"To Jiyoon for getting the female lead and to me for getting the most beautiful and talented girl in the industry," he said as we clicked glasses.

"I don't think I'm the most beautiful or talented girl within the industry... there is Suzy, IU, Jennie, Nayeon, an-"

"Listen to me, they don't compare to you," he replied.

"You're just saying that," I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not, I mean it Jiyoon. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met... I- I love you Jiyoon."

My eyes widened as we had never said those three words to each other. I mean we have been dating for a month so far.

"I-I love you too Eunwoo," I replied with a smile.

"I'm so happy I found you," he said with tears slowly escaping from his eyes.

"Aww Eunwoo," I said pulling him into a hug.

I know that Eunwoo wants to get married and share embarrassing stories, but he never found that person romantically or platonically. Even if it isn't me... I hope he finds that person.

"So princess, what are you working on?" he asked.

"Oh, well I was planning on coming back from my hiatus with news of a solo debut and a new drama, so I was working on some music."