Libido + Covid Days

[May 29, 2022]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

We were currently at dance practice as we were practicing the dance for our new Libido. Wookjin and I had a part of the dance that was kind of uncomfortable as I had to run my hands up his body

"Boys, are you ready to see mine and Wookjin's part together?" I asked looking at them.

They all nodded in response, so we got into position and waited for the music to start.

(Go to 2:12)

The boys suddenly yelled making me and Wookjin laugh at their response.

"That's a bit inappropriate young lady!" Kyubin yelled making me laugh even harder.

"She was the one that made this part!" Sungho yelled.

Once we finished, we as a group went to start again.

"Didn't need to call me out Sungho!" I said smacking him in the arm repeatedly.

We ran through the song for about 4 more times before calling it quits.

[July 18, 2021]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was currently sitting in a hotel room as I had been testing positive for covid. I had come out within the entertainment that one of our Staff members had covid during one of our schedules without our knowledge. They are currently being suspended for a month as a result of the issue.

I was bored out of my mind as I played Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley to hopefully pass time quickly.

But after a while of playing, I felt a little lonely and decided to video call Jeongin from Stray Kids.

[Video Call]

Jeongin: Hey Yoon, what's up?

Jiyoon: Hi Jeongin! I got tested positive for covid and was bored out of my mind. I hope it was an okay time to call you.

Jeongin: No, it's a good time. Also, I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Jiyoon: Thank you, it's just very lonely in here. Even though I miss seeing my members, I feel like if I call them I will get sad since I can't be around them.

Jeongin: I get that, so how have things been doing outside of that

Jiyoon: It's been good, every day when I walk outside I feel paranoid.

Jeongin: I understand that, I get that way at the thought of saesangs.

Jiyoon: I don't understand Korean fans sometimes, I mean... It's like they act as if we don't live in the same country as them. They all have a better chance of seeing us in the street than if we went to a different country.

Jeongin: Exactly!

*Time Skip*

Jeongin: I should get going I have practice soon, it was nice talking with you.

Jiyoon: Ok, thank you for talking to me, it was pretty nice though. Have fun at practice and tell the boys I said hi.

Jeongin: You're welcome! and I will, I hope you feel better.

Jiyoon: Thank you, bye!

Jeongin: Bye Yoon!

[End of Video Call]