Blind Date Pt. 2

[Recap]

I started to open my eyes and glanced up in the direction of the person.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw the guy that was sitting in front of me causing my eyes to widen. I couldn't believe who was sitting in front of me right now.

It was...

[End of Recap]

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

It was Cha Eunwoo, the guy my members set me up on a date with was Cha Eunwoo...

This means that he was the guy that liked me for a while, knowing who it was is unbelievable. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at what he was wearing.

He was wearing blue jeans, and a white and black vertical-striped button-up shirt. He looked really good that I didn't even realize that I was staring.

"Sorry for staring. I'm just pretty shocked to see you here, but I'm not going to complain that it's you," I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well, I'm glad that you think that. I always thought that you were pretty, and a talented rapper," he said with a cute smile on his face.

"Aw thank you Eunwoo, I think you are a talented actor, which inspired me to start acting in dramas."

"That means a lot to me Jiyoon, thank you."

We both smiled and I looked around at the date and was amazed at how cute everything was.

"Do you like it? I wanted to go simple, but something that was kind of cute for you," he explained while fidgeting.

"I love it, thank you for putting all this work in for the date," I said while smiling.

Everything was so cute, and the music was playing cute romantic songs adding to the moment

Everything was so cute, and the music was playing cute romantic songs adding to the moment. The two of us ate and talked about random things.

"Hey, actually I'm staring as the male lead in this drama and we are looking for a female lead, I can get you an audition if you want?" He asked looking at me causing me to choke on my drink.

"Wait really?"

He chuckled and smiled at me, "Of course, it's called True Beauty," he replied taking a sip of his drink.

(A/N- I'm going to be making True beauty happen in 2022 instead of 2020)

"I would love that, thank you so much!" I said hugging him before letting go and looking at his bright red face.

*Time Skip*

After the two of us finished eating we continued watching the sunset as we talked about our trainee life and when we debuted with my group debuting in 2019, three years after Astro's debut.

"Before we debuted, we got matching Friendship rings. We aren't allowed to take them off unless needed to for a project," I explained showing my ring to Eunwoo.