Dance Practice from Hell

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

It has been 2 weeks since I got kicked out of the dorm, Chanyoung and I ended up buying our own apartment to live together.

I woke up next to Chanyoung which made me smile. I leaned over and kissed him on the nose before I started to get out of bed when I was suddenly pulled back onto the bed.

"Mmmm Princess, where are you going so early," he asked.

"I have to go to practice," I replied as I played with his hair.

"Do you really? I don't want you to be around him."

I understand that Chanyoung doesn't trust Kyubin around me after what happened 2 weeks ago. But I can't just skip, it will only make things worse.

"You can come with me if you want baby, but I just can't miss."

"No, it's okay sweetheart, just know that if there is any issue you can just leave. I'll be here just in case anything happens."

I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I'm going to go get ready baby," I said playing with his hair once again before getting up off the bed and to our shared closet.

I started to pull out my clothes and started undressing when I felt Chanyoungs arms wrap around my waist.

"Channie, I need to get ready."

"Fine, I just wanted to hug my beautiful girlfriend," he said kissing my neck and then my cheek.

He let go and I quickly finished getting ready as I felt his eyes watch my every move.

I turned around and walked over to him placing a kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later Channie."

"Bye Sweetheart," he said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed my things and got into my car making my way to the entertainment.

*Time Skip*

The boys and I had just finished stretching when Kyubin suddenly said something that shocked all of us.

"So Jiyoon, are you knocked up yet?"

My eyes widened at his unnecessary question.

"Hyung!" Wookjin yelled.

"No! she moved in with him and you expect me to believe she isn't fucking him or some other guy right now," he said as he points at me.

"Yeah, I live with him because you kicked me out! What the fuck did you expect to happen?" I responded getting frustrated.

"Yeah because you are whoring around!"

"For messing around with MY Boyfriend? I'm a grown-ass adult, I'm allowed to do what I want in my relationship and I'm old enough to make those decisions. My relationship is none of your business so stop fucking yelling at me like I'm a child."

Kyubin came up and smacked me across the face causing the other members to gasp.

Sungho came up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Kyubin went to speak again before he was punched in the face.

Sungho came up to me and pulled me into his arms and moved me to the other end of the room.

"Hey, why don't you go home and take a break from all of this? I don't want any of these to affect you mentally, so go home and relax with Chanyoung if he is home, maybe watch a movie or a show that you like," he said as he patted my head.

I nodded and grabbed my things before saying bye to everyone but Kyubin. I got to my car and pulled out my phone to call Chanyoung.

[Phone Call]

Chanyoung: Hey sweetheart, is everything okay?

Jiyoon: No, I'm in my car getting ready to head home.

Chanyoung: Ok, drive safe baby.

[End of Call]

*Time Skip*

Once I parked my car, I grabbed my things and made my way up to our apartment. I typed in our passcode and entered, slipping off my shoes.

I walked to the bedroom when I felt arms around my waist.

I turned around and saw Chanyoung. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him, burying my face in his chest letting tears flow.

He grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Hey, it's okay baby. Come here, let's talk," he said pulling me to our bed.

He laid up against the headboard and I sat in between his legs, resting against his chest.

"So princess, tell me what happened."

"Ok, so Kyubin and I got into an argument which ended with him slapping me across the face."

"He did what!" he said making me look at him.

"He slapped me..."

I was slightly pushed to the side as Chanyoung got up off the bed and left the room. I quickly got off the bed and chased after him to see him put on his shoes.

"Channie, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going down there to teach him a lesson. No one is going to mess with my girl like that, this is unacceptable."

"In the car, I contemplated on leaving," I spoke up causing him to stop in his tracks.

"Wait what?" he asked walking over to me.

"I thought about leaving the group. I-I just don't feel comfortable being in a group where the leader hates me for no reason. Every day just keeps getting worse and he doesn't seem like he is going to be stopping anytime soon. If he changes and makes an effort to apologize then maybe I would go back, but for now, I can't take it anymore. These past couple of weeks have been hell and I don't know what he wants me to do."

"Are you sure baby? I respect your decision, I want you to do what you think will make you happy, but I also want you to be sure about that decision."

I nodded and hugged him. "Can we cuddle? I really need it right now."

"Yeah, of course, go get changed and I will meet you in the bedroom," he replied placing a kiss on my forehead.

I walked to the bedroom and got changed into comfy clothes

I climbed onto the bed and rested until I heard Chanyoung walk in

I climbed onto the bed and rested until I heard Chanyoung walk in. I glanced up and saw a smile on his face. Chanyoung walked over and crawled on the bed and hovered over top of me.

"Princess, I love you so much," he said leaning down to kiss me. He moved over and laid next to me wrapping his arms around me and allowing me to bury my face in his chest. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

"Get some sleep if you want, I'll be here when you wake up unless I'm cooking dinner."

I slightly nodded and slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.

Words: 1073

Date: September 7, 2022