Relaxing before Debut

[May 20th, 2019] BTW I'm not going to be writing Jisung into the book even though he left in 2021

*Jiyoon's P.O.V*

I was sitting in my dorm as I was trying to pick something to wear. The boys and I were meeting up to hang out as we had just gone through a busy couple of weeks preparing for our debut, which was in eight days.

Once I picked something, I quickly got changed before I headed out the door.

Once I arrived at the entertainment, I went up to the studio to meet up with the boys

"Hey guys," I said entering the room.

"Hey, there is our favorite Maknae," Kyubin said pulling me into a hug.

We all sat in the middle of the floor not saying anything.

"You guys know that we do have to move into our dorm today right?" I asked looking at the six of them.

"Shit, I forgot about that," Yongsoo whined making me laugh.

"How should we do rooming? Sungho asked as we all looked over at Kyubin.

"Well it has three bedrooms and I think that Jiyoon should get her room out of respect and privacy for her. So we just need to decide between the six of us.

After a while of playing the ladder game, the two rooms were set up.

Room 1: Kyubin, Junhyung, & Taeyeob

Room 2: Yongsoo, Sungho, and Wookjin.

The seven of us split off into groupings of our room assignment, I was alone but would be working with our manager as we packed and moved things into the dorm.

"Are you excited to be debuting?" our manager asked.

"Yeah, I think anyone that has been in a lineup pre-debut is excited about their debut. I just hope that fans will like me, I feel that I'm not as strong of a rapper as Kyubin and Yongsoo Oppa."

"You are an amazing rapper, do you remember when you freestyle during one of your monthly evaluations?" he asked laughing slightly.

"Yeah I pulled a Han Jisung, I didn't have to redo mine during the evaluation... but a few days later our CEO wanted me to do it again for someone and I never hated life more than at that moment."

"Well, you remembered how it went."

"Shockingly, honestly it was a traumatic experience... I never did that again after that." I replied looking over at him.

"What did you do after that?"

"I rapped different Eminem songs."

He let out a laugh and patted my head. When we arrived at the dorm I was staying with a few other trainees. We walked to my room to grab the boxes I had packed the night before.

"I think I'm the only prepared member," I said as we brought my things to the car.

"I think so too, to be fair you did remind them about it."

Once we finished I said goodbye to the girls saying I would text them later. I wasn't exactly close to any of them, but we got along.

"Hey Oppa, do you think I could ever act in a drama?" I asked looking over at the older.

"Of course, why wouldn't you be able to? You are very pretty, you would definitely play the female lead. You would win the heart of your male co-star in a heartbeat."

I giggled at patted his head.

"Thank you, I've always had a love for acting but I think I wouldn't be good enough to be in one."

"Trust me, I believe that you could be in any dramas. You are very talented in everything you do."

I smiled and grabbed my phone telling the members that we were close to the dorm.

*Time Skip*

It was later in the day and we had finished unpacking everything as we were now eating chicken and watching movies together. It was nice being together like a family, it made my heart warm.

I leaned my head against Yongsoo as we continued to watch movies.

After watching some movies we started to talk about some things we would like to accomplish whether it be as a group or a solo thing.

"What about you Yoon?" Taeyeob asked.

"I would like to debut in a drama at some point. As you guys know I always loved the art of acting as it was something I was also interested in. I also want to make a solo album showcasing my vocals, I'm not as confident with my vocals but I would like to try that as something new."

"well, whatever you dediced to do, the six of us will be there to support our talented maknae," Wookjin said as he started to play with my hair.

"I hope our debut goes well," Kyubin spoke up making the rest of us nod in agreement.

"Let's not think negatively, we will do well as OnlyOneOf. We will work our hardest and do the best we can in any work that we do in the future," I said speaking up during our silent moment.

"We should get friendship rings," Sungho suggested.

Which we all ended up doing, the next day we went out to pick out what ring we wanted as a frienship ring that we weren't allowed to take off unless there was a specific reason that we agreed to.

Through our eight day period we relaxed for at least two of those days in the beginning but started to really work and practice as we prepared for our debut.

I spent my days practicing our choreography and my raps for hours on end, I also worked out every chance I got while I watched what I was eating. The night before our debut they members and I sat around talking like we alway do. 

It was obvious that we all were fairly nervous but we all comforted each other with words to make each other.

"Let's get some sleep guys, we have a big day tomorrow," Kyubin said.

We all agree and made our way to our designated rooms drifting off to sleep.

Words: 1007

Date: August 17, 2022