❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20❅

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞,
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐...
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

After roaming around the Pikachu emporium, both boys headed back to look for the others. They were surprised to see Y/n and their eldest waiting for them. Y/n waved at them. Cyclone happily went to her like the loyal puppy he is. “Did you guys get what you wanted?” Boboiboy started, Thunder nodded in agreement as he showed his brother the items he had purchased while maintaining a solemn demeanor, but Boboiboy could see the enthusiasm he was hiding. “How about you guys? Did you get what you needed?” Cyclone asked Y/n, she raised both her brows in sync as an answer. After two minutes Quake showed up with a large grin on his face. He was carrying several kitchen tools and had plastic bags in both hands. “I think you went too far Quake, we won’t be using some of these as often as you want” Boboiboy was entirely concerned with his brother’s shopping spree. “And here you were complaining about my Pikachu addiction, tsk, what a hypocrite” Thunder muttered the last part. Quake was still smiling “oh don’t make a fuss, these utensils have other potentials, such as…” he took out a wooden ladle and smacked it over Thunder’s head, he earned a groan from the red boy. “What did you say, Thunder?” His aura darkened, and that sweet smile of his seemed murderously prepared.” I was unable to hear it” Thunder remained silent out of fear of receiving another blow.

Meanwhile, Y/n stared at them blankly, she was fogged with thoughts no one from the group could comprehend. Cyclone felt worried, ever since they met up with them, Y/n's complexion seemed odd. “Y/n, do you wanna go home?” Cyclone suggested, concern lingering in his gaze. Y/n was in a blank state, Cyclone kept a close eye on her, Boboiboy noticed this and stared at Y/n. He knew she started acting like this when they entered the certain shop where they bought a gift for his girlfriend. Cy, do you sometimes wish not to feel love at some point?” she asks the blue boy, not making eye contact with him. He bit his lip, not knowing what to answer he opened his mouth and said, “no, love is the greatest thing for me. Even if it’s unrequited or reciprocated, I’m happy with anything I get.” He smiled at her. “But what if it brings unbearable pain??” she stared him directly into the eyes. His eyes widened, and he felt awkward with the eye-to-eye. “Even if it brings pain, it’s a worth experience. At least in the future, if it happens again, I won’t be hurting as much as I did before” She brightens into a little smile and says, “you’re a better advice giver than I am, I might take consideration recruiting you” he blushes and asked “really?? Really?” he was filled with joy.
“AHHH!!” they heard distant screams, there they saw the rest fleeing, Blaze was dragging Solar, Thorn happily running, Ice being carried on Fang’s back, and Yaya and Ying dragging Gopal. They were being chased by mall cops, Quake felt his migraine coming back. “RUN GUYS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!” Quake wanted to talk this out with the mall cops but the boys dragged him around the mall to hide from the mall cops. Cyclone quickly grabbed Y/n and dragged her away. Boboiboy was also about to snatch her other free hand but Cyclone ran away with Y/n at a quick pace. He had no choice but to run away with Thunderstorm, meanwhile, Quake and the other troublemakers were caught. They were taken to have an interrogation after the troublemakers had caused a huge predicament at the kid’s zone.

Y/n’s POV
I have no idea how, or when Cy grabbed me, and how we’re hiding at some clothing store. “won’t it be easy just to give up ourselves? We did nothing wrong” I stared at his back. He grabbed a fashionable straw hat and placed it over my head. He told me to use it as a disguise to hide from the cops. He also grabbed two facemasks and paid for the stuff he bought. We went out of the store as we blended with the crowd. Luckily the disguises worked and we weren't recognized. He pulled me near the huge balcony of the mall, where most people go, to take loads of pictures since the view was a pretty scenery to use as a background. The two of us went near the railings and I gazed upon the people beneath us. "They kinda look like ants, don't they?" Cyclone smiled at me, I noticed he pulled down his face mask to show his face. "Yeah," I agreed, feeling the cold breeze on my skin. "Haah, I knew this day would end in chaos, those troublemakers won't have it easy once we get home" he sighed, leaning over the railings.

"It must be glad to have brothers who take care of you" averting my gaze at the sky, I could sense him staring back at me. "Yeah it does, but it's also troublesome having many brothers. We share all our stuff, it's hard to find what's originally yours" he explained, fiddling with my fingers I spoke "Still, your brothers have your back no matter what" "are you still thinking about your brother who came and visited you at school?" He asks, there was a lump stuck in my throat, I couldn't say anything about it.

My relationship with my brothers isn't as good as others have. They've betrayed me, as if we weren't family, what they did to me was unforgivable. I'll never give them another chance, even if it's a death and life situation. I'd rather die than be with them. I felt a hand over my head and saw Cyclone's hand "remember when you said I shouldn't interfere with your family matters? You're right, I may not know what you have in your past, and have no valid reasons to intervene. But as always, know I'm always here to help you, emotionally or physically. I'll always be by your side!" He smiles reassuringly. What's with this boy who offers himself to help me? We barely know each other, yet he acts as if he'll take full responsibility for me.
.
.

"Cyclone, why are you being nice to me?"