❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9❅

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯. 𝓘𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷.

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Author's POV
Right after Boboiboy had finished cooking, he gave himself a proud smile. He didn't burn out the food this time (well done) "y/n! The food is ready!" He yelled, by this time I'm sure they look like a newlywed couple.

"I'm coming" she yelled back, standing up from where she was seated. She went close to the door frame where she can see Boboiboy fixing the utensils on the table. 'Not gonna lie, but he's a husband material' she thought. Her face flushed realizing what crazy thoughts came to her, "Are you going to stand there until the food gets cold?" Boboiboy's voice snapped her back into reality.

"Uh... Coming" she went straight to the dining table. She sat in front of Boboiboy which I think will be a bad thing later on. "T-thanks for cooking today" she shyly said to the brunet. "You're welcome" he beamed, as he untied his apron. The two were silent, they were busy eating their meal. Silence is sure deafening, all Y/n could hear is that how her heart is beating uncontrollably.

"I am back!" FateBot announced who just came back from throwing the trash outside. The two didn't bother to look at her for they were still busy eating. "You two sure have something in common and that's neglecting" FateBot mocked with a bored look, "HEY!" Both of them yelled.

They stared at each for a moment there then quickly continuing to eat. And again, silence has returned. "I'll be busy reading mangas If you need me" FateBot left them both in deep silence, naturally Y/n would start up a conversation but tonight, it's totally different.

On the other hand, Boboiboy wanted to ask Y/n lots of questions but his tongue is tied to even blurt out a single word. He was too scared that he might spout out offensive words. His mind was full of questions about Y/n, he couldn't understand why he's acting like this.

*KRINGG~*

Y/n's phone rang, she stood up from her chair to take her phone call. And to be honest she literally needs something to break their awkward moment back there. The dialer was Yaya herself, what could she want in this time of the evening?

YAYA :3

GOOD EVENING Y/N!

Uhh, Yaya? Hey? Why did you call me?

Tomorrow! We need you to join us for tomorrow!

Huh? For what?

Did you forget? Tomorrow is our 7th-year friendsarry!

Wait really? I totally forgot about that.

Promise to join us after school... Kay?

But I'm sti-

Give that Boboiboy problem a break! We need you girl! Come on!

Umm... Well...

Don't tell me you've fallen for him? That's why you can't leave his side~?