❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15❅

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Author's note
Y/n slowly paced towards her apartment. Her head lowered with a heavy feeling inside her chest. The argument that happened earlier just wouldn't leave her train of thoughts. Those words Theodore left made her heart sank washing her whole emotions nothing but pure sorrow.

Once she reached her locked door she weakly opened it with her key, she stepped inside not minding to even take off her shoes. "FateBot activate" she muttered soon the robot reactivate with a huge grin.

"Phew, we're finally-... Y/n? What's wrong?" She quickly noticed her demeanor, she looked at her with a worried expression. "Are you alright?" She placed a hand on top of her shoulder "yeah if you need me I'll be in my room" is what Y/n said and went straight to her room. FateBot was extremely worried about her condition, something must be wrong. This is one of those disadvantages of being inactive all the time.

She doesn't know what happened to her or what she's going through. FateBot wanted to ask but she knows that y/n needs some time alone for now.

Meanwhile, with our main character, she was currently leaning on the wall, hugging her knees close to her chest. Beads of tears rolling down her cheeks, 'why am I feeling this way?' She thought 'this is what I wanted didn't I? But... Why does it hurt so bad? The pain and suffering are killing me' she shoved her face on her arms.

These tears, why are they falling? Didn't she want this? Wasn't this her goal? To put a stop about his brothers meddling and to finally get Boboiboy and Rosie together? But why? Why does this all feel wrong? As if the tables turned?

Thoughts came rushing to her head, as well as the tears she's been crying out.

"What's wrong with me?"

Thunderstorm's POV
What's wrong with this idiotic twin brother of mine now? Don't tell me he got dumped (yes he did, I think) he's been frozen still on his bed. His eyes fixated on the ceiling, is he counting how many cracks it has? "Yo, Cy! What's going on with you? Are you okay?" I sat beside his bed. With him still unbothered by my presence, "what is okay?"

I knew it he got Solar's disease. "You've got to be kidding me" Quake soon came inside our room wearing an apron and on his left hand is a ladle. "What's wrong with Cycy?" He softly asked "he's got solar's contagious disease" I joked, which brought Quake to only glare at me. "Get out let me handle this" is what he said before pushing me outside the room. Tsk his mother mode is probably on.

Yaya's POV
I'm really worried about Y/n, but I know Theodore won't do something weird to her. But something tells me she's not okay in many ways. "I hope Y/n's okay" I uttered walking alongside Ying, "I do hope too if that Bastard Theodore did something weird and creepy. I am so going to kick him somewhere the light doesn't shine!" She rambled which made me giggle a bit.

"Yeah me too."

FateBot's POV
I finally finished Y/n's dinner, and still, I could feel an uneasy atmosphere around here. Is it because y/n is still inside her room without uttering any words?