❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18❅

∴━━━✿━━━∴

𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 1𝓴+ 𝔂'𝓪𝓵𝓵! 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓜𝓛 !

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Author's POV
Theodore returned home with devastation. Even if he did say he wanted Y/m to become a memory from now on, it hurts him knowing his own sister would throw him out. Did he not show enough love for his younger sibling?

His hand was about to reach the knob when someone already opened it. It was a ravenette male, pale porcelain skin with two dull eyes adorning his features. His mouth was unseen because of the blackface mask he was wearing. "Where's Y/n?" Was the first question he blurted out.

(Just gonna squish this pic here)(Cttro)

(Cttro)

Theodore lowered his head, the male perfectly understood his reaction. "Didn't I told you this would happen?" His voice was low but it laced a hint of frustration. "Could you at least let me in, Michael?" He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The male stepped aside to let in his younger brother. "How's mother?" The brunette asked, peering over his shoulder. "She's getting worst day by day. And she kept calling out Y/n's name. I'm pretty sure it's not the best time to tell mother about the current problem we're in" he replied, folding his arms across his chest.

He breathes out a huge amount of air before fastening his pace towards his mother's room. But before that, he wouldn't leave a day without irritating his older brother. He stopped his movement once he grabbed ahold of the railings, as he glanced at Michael with a teasing smile. "Oh yeah, and before I forgot. Y/n's got a boyfriend, so... You're not her favorite man anymore" he stifled a laugh before completely leaving the flabbergasted male.

"Fuck what?!" He remained to his composure, he does not want for William to see him throwing a tantrum for such ridiculous reasons.

Meanwhile with our main character.

Y/n was currently looking up at the broad sky. Birds flying freely, clouds shapeshifting into shapes or whatsoever. She decided to hang around on the rooftop, the breeze there was calming her messed up thoughts and feelings.

"Don't act like I'm not here, Y/n" and of course the author just had to forgot a certain someone who wouldn't stop following the female like a guard dog for almost an hour—

"Yeah yeah, I know you're there so shut up. I'm trying to relax here" she retorted, not even giving any damn to look at him. It was a moment of silence between the two teens before the bubbly boy spoke up.

"Did you ever got stuck into choosing between something or someone?" He asked out of the blue, this caught the female's attention. She tilted her head to his direction, curiosity plastered on her face.

"What's up with that question?" She chuckled, the boy leaned on the railings. As his oceanic blue eyes met with the blue sky. "Well... Did you ever choose between Yaya or Ying before?" He asked it made her think for a moment there.

That question is quite interesting at some point. But to his luck, this never happened to the female, not until now. "No, never" she replied. "Really? Did you guys ever have a quarrel? And you had to choose which side you'll join?" There's no perfect friendship if you ask me. There's always and will always have reasons to have a tiny quarrel with your pals.

"Yes, we do. But will only take five minutes before we make up. So yeah, I never tried to choose between two people" Cyclone stared at her who had a tiny smile etched in her lips. "That's great, hehe" he laughed awkwardly, afterward faded into a frown.

"What about, choosing between a person you like and the person that loves you?" Red hues spread across her cheeks with the mention of the 'person you like'. "W-what made you ask that?!" She stammered "just answer the question". She was about to answer 'the person I like!' However something tells her. 'What about the guy that loves you?'

"The guy that loves me" she replied, unbeknownst to her, Cyclone felt his body being electrified by the answer he heard. 'I still have a chance!' He cheered, he remained to his composure so that she wouldn't notice the celebration happening inside his thoughts. "Why?" He questioned "well i—" "Y/n!" An orange dino capped boy appeared behind the female with a grin on his lips.

"O-oh hi" Y/n casually calmed her beating heart. "I know the deal we had was done. But umm can you help me again, please? I promise you, I will pay double for your help!" He begged in front of her. The female flinched by his sudden movement towards her, she wanted to refuse the deal. But that again, she thought 'I could at least spend some quality time with him. Just this once'.

"Fine, just pay what you promised, tsk" folding her arms in front of her with a visible blush. (It's not like I like you okay?!—)

"Where are you taking her?" Cyclone chimed in attempting not to sound irritated by his presence. "Oh umm, the mall. We'll bring Gopal with us" Boboiboy replied, tucking his hands inside his pockets. "If Gopal's coming, I guess I'll come with" the blue boy announced, he atmosphere became intense. "Alright, I'll see you two later bye" Boboiboy runoff while waving at them with a huge grin.

He was thrilled to know Y/n would still help him. He truly needs a female's help with these kinds of stuff. Cyclone noticed the female had been staring at the young lad for quite some time now.

The truth is he wanted to tell how he didn't want Y/n to come with his own brother. It could break him apart, however, Y/n's not his possession to control. Only if she knew how he loves her so badly, just the thought of her with somebody else. It breaks him, his fragile heart wouldn't take it.