❅ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓼.

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Author's POV

The h/c was now once again heading back to school, and it seems her friends are going to be late since she didn't see them walking on the alley the trio used to go. Her eyes caught a glimpse of two people walking hand in hand, there she saw that sassy girl from yesterday, so they really became a couple. "I should really make them pay for every soul I bind" she mumbled but decided to shook those thoughts away. She lowered her head, following her pace not daring to even look at the way. *bump* she fell into the cold floor feeling her aching butt from the impact "Tsk! Watch it!" She yelled to the person she bumped into "i-i'm sorry miss!" The boy apologized she looked directly at him, he was wearing an orange vest and inside it was white long sleeves and a necktie and he was somewhat wearing a weird hat. "Sorry my butt" she tsked, the boy gave her a hand but decided not to, since she hate BOYS.

She stood by herself "move" she coldly instructed, the boy moved as she walk pass him. "No, thank you?" He asked the girl turned around facing him with her cold look "for what? Bumping into me? Not gonna happen" she bluntly stated and left "well that's rude" he mumbled "oi! Boboiboy!" His Indian friend called, running towards him while waving. "Who was that?" Gopal asked it seems he saw what just happened "just a rude girl" he clicked his tongue.

"Tsk tsk tsk, girls these days... Oh, by the way, boboiboy, have you heard? Natasha and Kaizer are together!" Gopal gossiped "eh? Kaizer? Natasha? But I thought he hates that girl" boboiboy said putting a finger on his chin "yeah, and couples around the school increased! And it's because of that matchmaker student in our school" Gopal added "matchmaker? We have that kind of school mate?" He asked once more, well it's really kind of weird to hear someone can easily help two-person to be together. Not to mention in a single day, "yeah! Wait! You can ask that love Guru! Maybe that person can help you with Rosie" Gopal suggested, just by mentioning that girl's name made Boboiboy skip a heartbeat.

He was totally head over heels for Rosie. Rosie is one of a kind girl, she's sweet, nice, pretty and any traits a perfect girlfriend could ever have. "Sure, it wouldn't hurt to try right? But do you even know that person's name?" Boboiboy asked Gopal could only chuckle proudly with his arms crossed "HA...HA...HA... No, I don't" he responded making the dino capped boy faint anime style. The boy stood up and glared a bit at his friend "then how could we know who she or he is?" He asked "hmmm" Gopal put his finger on his chin then, later on, snapped his fingers. "Let's ask Fang"

"Good morning Y/n!" Yaya said so it's y/n who was late not them. "Why are you two so early?" She asked putting her bag on her chair "Club stuff" Ying and Yaya said in unison. "No costumers today huh?" Y/n mumbled "yeah it is very strange" Ying said sitting on a table beside y/n's. While Yaya sat down on a chair in front of y/n. "At least I can have a day off." Y/n said leaning on her table "Y/N! SOMEONE NEEDS YOUR HELP!" Your classmate Cyclone yelled "I spoke too soon" she facepalmed and lazily went to the door and behind her was her friends.