❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11❅

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓮𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Author's POV
All-day long Cyclone wasn't acting himself, he was rather distracted by his thoughts and feelings running around inside his head. He couldn't even focus on his studies and he couldn't even form jokes.

"Cyclone... Did you ate Blaze's cooking again?" Thunderstorm asked his brother, they were presently eating at the cafeteria, and this lightning manipulator can't help but notice Cyclone's unusual movements. "Uh... N-no" Cyclone replied, taking another bite at his sandwich. It was strange, he didn't make any annoying sounds this time. Thunderstorm grabbed his both shoulders, interlocking his piercing red eyes with Cyclone's Sky blue orbs.

"Who are you and what did you do to my cyclone?!" His words were laced with venom. "E-eh?" "Thunder what are you doing?!" Quake saw the commotion between the two, thunder looked at him with a horrified look. "This guy isn't Cyclone" he uttered "uh, calm down. Cyclone's probably not in the mood in-jokes" Quake defended.

"That's exactly the point! He's always in the mood!" He exclaimed Boboiboy couldn't help but facepalm. "Let Cyclone be Thund" Boboiboy said, the said boy sighed continuing to eat his half-eaten food.

"Are you okay Cycy? Did you caught a cold?" Thorn asked tilting his head to take a peek at Cyclone's face. "Y-yeah... Don't worry thorny" Cyclone ruffled his younger brother's hair which made him giggle cutely. "Hmm... I think there would be a possibility that there is an epidemic going on" Solar butted in "what?" They all asked.

"What I meant is... Brother Boboiboy was acting strange yesterday as well. And today it's Cyclone who's been acting peculiar. Could it be a new disease?" Fang smacked Solar's head causing his visors to almost drop. "Those chemicals are making you crazy Solar" Fang teased, the light manipulator glared at him while pushing back his visors.

"Wait, Boboiboy? Acting weird? Is that true bro?" Gopal asked who was sitting beside the said boy. "H-huh? N-no I wasn't" he denied, his face turned crimson red remembering what he did last night. "Don't ya lie to us bruh... Last night you were totally absent-minded" Blaze said, plopping another chicken nugget into his mouth. (WaIt-! ThE cHiMkEnS!)

"I guess I was huh?" Boboiboy scratched his head, "dude... You must be thinking about Rosie all night long huh?" Gopal teased which made the others teased Boboiboy too. He became more flustered hearing Rosie's name, "So when will Ms. Matchmaker help you? I'm literally excited to see you guys as a couple!" Gopal exclaimed.

"You really did talk to Y/n huh?" Fang tsked, with a tiny chuckle in the end. "Yeah, she's not that vicious like what you told me," Boboiboy said, "whatever you say".

But then again, those unusual heartbeats returned. But why is it beating so hastily? And who is it beating for?

(After school)
(Lazy as always)

Y/n's POV
"Are we ready to go?" I asked Yaya and Ying. Currently, they were fixing their bags, and I'm waiting for them outside the room. "LET'S GO!" They both ran to me and started dragging me outside the school premises. Oh gosh, I really miss this kind of bond we sometimes do.