❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Author's POV
The two senior students were busy walking around, finding the perfect gift for a 'perfect' lady. "What about that plushie?" Y/n suggested, pointing at a nearby stuff toy shop with transparent walls. "Nah, too girly" he refused, walking pass his helper, "ughh this will take forever" she groaned, she started scurried to his side with her annoyed look. "This better be worth my time or else I might strangle him to death" she muttered in frustration.

"Hmm, there's nothing here that can please my eyes!" Boboiboy complained, oh that's it. Y/n grabbed him by his collar, shaking him furiously. "YOU WEIRD CAP! JUST BUY A SIMPLE GIFT YOU FOOL!" She yelled at him, making the other shoppers turn to face the two. Y/n suddenly realizes what she just did which brought her into blushing in embarrassment. She pushed him aside hiding her blushing face under her bangs "just buy some ridiculous makeup and let's go!" She demanded, but choosing gifts isn't easy.

It should come from the heart, "if you want to help me stop complaining" Boboiboy said as he dusted himself, "tsk, just hurry up"

They continued their search for a perfect present, they went to the candle store, bookstore, gaming shop, cosplay shop, toy shop to be precise almost half of the mall have they visited. "Come on! Don't tell me none of those stuff pleased your desires?!" She half yelled at the dino capped boy. "Nope, but I did-" he paused, his jaw dropped with his eyes turning into a heart shape. "What's wrong with you weird cap?" She asked, waving her hands in front of his face, trying to wake him up from his trance.

She averted her gaze to where he was looking, where she saw Rosie checking out some flowers. I think luck is coming to Boboiboy's way today.

Y/n's POV
Of course this had to be fate. "Wake up you moron!" I tried to wake him up so that he can start another conversation with Rosie but he's still stuck in his wild daydreams. "WAKE UP!" I punched him in his cheeks which made him fly through the wall. I clasped my hands into my mouth thinking how painful that can be, oopsie.

(Later)

"T-thanks R-Rosie" Boboiboy said, yes Rosie saw the commotion I just made. And of course with her helping nature she insisted on helping Boboiboy to recover from the event that occurred earlier.

"Is it okay now?" She asked holding up the ice pack near Boboiboy's face. Ugh lovey dovey, ew, someone sweep me off my feet and take me somewhere love doesn't exist. (Let me take you to hell :> jk) "y-yeah" he stuttered, I can see his face is redder than a tomato. Pfftt probably because of romantic excitement.

"aww those two are so cute together"

"Yeah I know right?"

"Young love"

"Those two are a perfect match"

The other shoppers commented to the two of them, well to be honest they do look..... Great together.