❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4❅

╔╦══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╦╗

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

╚╩══• •✠•❀•✠ • •══╩╝

Y/n's POV
Right after I finished talking to Boboiboy I went straight to my room, where I saw my friends talking to each other. Yaya then glanced at me then smiled "so how did it go?" She asked "fine" I responded then sat on my chair, burying my face into my arms. "This is so rare of you to help a boy y/n" Ying said, I tilted my face to their direction "it wouldn't hurt to try something new right?" I said, they both exchanged glances with that smug look of theirs.

"Or is it because you find him interesting?" Yaya teased, I rolled my eyes at them "no. I would die if I do" I sarcastically said. "Fine... But then again good luck helping him" Ying said with a smile.

(Lunch time)

I grabbed my wallet when all of a sudden Yaya grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the cafeteria. "Come on I'm hungry" she whined along with Ying, I only giggled at them and let her drag me. Once we entered the cafeteria I saw many couples being lovey dovey, oh gosh, I though PDA isn't allowed at school. Someone stop those couples being lovey dovey. I only looked at those lovers with disgust, I could puke by any moment now.

"What are you going to eat Y/n?" Ying asked, oh we're already in front of the counter. "Something that could make me forget all about these lovers" I stick out my tongue still having that disgusted look. "Lasagna it is then" Yaya said then took my payment to give it to the lunch lady, wait I think I'm forgetting something........ Boboiboy! Damn I forgot to call him, I quickly texted him saying to meet me after lunch and he just sent me an "ok" message.

"Oi! Y/n we already got our food, stop texting your boyfriend" Yaya teased, I only glared at them which brought them into giggling. I followed them to our usual spot and started to dig in.

Author's POV
As the three were busy eating a group of young males sat next to them "heya y/n!" It was Boboiboy, his brothers and Gopal. Y/n gave him a 'what-are-you-doing-here?' Look. "Woah! Lookie y/n your boyfriend is here to join us" Ying teased, stabbing her fork into her chicken nuggets, while blaze was looking afraid of her, seeing her devour those pitiful chickens.

"She's/ he's not my Girlfriend/ boyfriend" the two said, but they couldn't help but ship them. They actually look cute together, they kept teasing the two until "if you guys won't stop, I won't let you see the living day again" she threatened which made them gulp and Boboiboy? He was secretly chuckling. They started to get along but y/n was just there, quiet, only listening to their conversation.

Boboiboy finds her interesting in a way. She was so different from other girls, but what made her become different?

(After lunch)

Y/n took Boboiboy into the field where they will discuss their plans. "Any strengths? Any talents? Aside from being an idiot all the time" she asked, "hey! I'm not an idiot!" He retorted, "fine fine... So just tell me if you have some talents or whatsoever" she demanded, rolling her eyes at him. "Well I'm good in soccer. And I love helping people!" He exclaimed, raising his arms into the air. "Well that's dumb" she mocked making him glare at her, "soccer sounds good to attract her... If she's a sporty one but too bad she ain't... Helping people is nice but still, many boys are already nice and a helper" she explained, "this is hard" she gave herself a facepalm.