☾︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5☀︎︎

💌

"Wait wait wait, what the fuck are you on about?" You ask, taking a step back.

"Hm? Oh, well, I don't really know myself. You're just so... Powerful? Like a god, a powerful, beautiful god." He stutters, trying to find an answer.

You blush, taking a hitched breath. That isn't what you expected, you didn't expect that answer, let's alone the sudden change in personality.

Clearing your throat, "Whatever... Just, tell me your name,"

"Dream, my friends call me Dream. But, you can call me Clay."

"Nah, I'll just call you Dream... Are you like, okay or something? I didn't really hold back when beatimg your ass..." You awkwardly ask.

"Well, besides the numbing, stinging pain on my chin, no." Dream slowly stands, obviously struggling to keep his balance.

Well, this is a tough desicion. I can either help him, or leave him... Eh, I guess I can stay...

You lean the axe on the table behind you before touching Dream's shoulder, while doing so Dream flinches.

You lead Dream to the table with your hand still lightly gripping at his shoulder. Out of the corner of your eye, you swear you can see his cheeks become red, like, really red.

Dream sits on top of the table, his gemstone green eyes sparkle as you 'admire' his scars. Well, he thinks your admiring them, but your more or so grossed out in a way.

"Jeez, I really should'a learned how to deal with this..." You mutter, unsure on how to deal with this. Me too, I don't even know how to writer this.

"Dude, when was the last time you showered? Or at least cleaned yourself?" You ask, locking eyes with your captor who turned into your 'slave' or something.

Silence.

"Really?" You sigh, rubbing your cheek with your palm.

"If it makes you happy, I still wash my hands."

"Do you think that does much? Jeez louise, Clay," You sound like a disappointed parent.

It kinda reminds Dream of his mom. Puffy, she was so nice, so caring, even with three other kids... Drista, XD, Mamacita...

Those aren't even their actual names, just stupid nicknames they made when they were younger. Hell, Dream can't even remember their actual names, they used the nicknames that much.

Hell, even when Dream waa growing up he introduced himself as Dream and not Clay. Even George, Sapnap, anf Foolish know him as Dream and nothing else...

While Dream was kinda regretting his life choices, you were busy looking around the cabin for a pond or something. This was your chance, but that parenting bit of your personality was prying itself out at the moment.

After searching, you found a small pond. You easily and quickly find your way back to the cabin. Dream jerks his head in your direction, looking pretty surprised that your still here.

"Do you have any towels or something? Or is that also nonexistent too?"

"Uh, under there..." He points at a cabinet. You don't remember checking under there, but who knows?

You check the cabinet and pull out two towels and using your foot to close the cabient doors.

"Can ya walk?" You stare at the dirty blond as if you were that nurse that was constantly done with everyone's shit.

Dream slides off the table and seems to be able to walk. You open the door with your foot, waiting for Dream to follow suit.

* Wow look at that, a place change to the SBI kingdom lmao *