☾︎𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6☀︎︎

🕯

Three years ago...

Light breaths, gentle yet soft enough to convince someone of death.

A beautiful woman lays dormant in a large bed. Her straight black hair has been brushed aside. Her husband, a blond man, sits by her side with her hand in his.

The blond man's eyes remain dull and puffy, possibly from crying so much.

Three sons, one with soft pink hair, one with brown hair, and the youngest with blond all stand on the other side. They stay silent, waiting for the woman to show some sort of sign of life.

Nothing. Just breathing.

It stays like this for minutes, maybe even an hour.

The woman has been nothing but sick for days, the whole kingdom is worried.

It's been sad and lonely...

[Especially in Ohio, lmao

Jk, jk I'll get back to the angst]

As days passed, it seemed like nothing can get better. It will only get worse as maids have find the queen seemingly stop breathing at once.

The hope has drained from everyone.

One stormy night, one maid was doing her nightly duties, making sure the queen was well kempt. 

The queen wasn't awake.

The queen wasn't alive.

The news broke the king, leaving him to be stuck in his study for hours at a time.

The funeral wasn't that better. The tension felt thick as only soft sobs could be heard.

The queen was laid to rest in a forest, left with a beautiful grave spot fit for royalty. 

Three years pass, things are a bit better. 

The middle sibling finds a child on his bed.

A baby, with beautiful orange hair but with a strange white streak.

The baby was bundled in creamy white cloths, with a sealed envelope directed towards the brunet.

It was from his lover at the time. A woman with a fierce attitude.

Sally...

The child was the brunet's responsibility now...

Just about a week later, a new maid was brought into the castle...

Y/N Lovegrove.

A familiar last name, really.

..Who are they..?

*----------------*

A little bit of backstory and a dash of lore behind your last name. Also, updates might be really rare since school started for me lol.

-----------

WORD COUNT: 344

DATE PUBLISHED: Sep. 1st, 2022