▪️Chapter 25▫️

[He's just so pretty- this is from Wilbur's Instagram btw]

🌻

My one true love, right there sleeping peacefully.

He stood above you, having placed his coffee on the stand. His widened green eyes stay fixated on your form.

Is this what they meant? Was I being too greedy, begging for their presence too early?

One side of Dreams mouth quivers, slowly lifting up. He gains a large, menacing grin.

But, what he doesn't notice is Fiona. The young fox girl had been sleeping snugly in your arms the entire time. Well, Fiona was sleeping, until she had finally awoken from the hard, looming gaze above her.

Fiona stayed quiet, stifling her breathing and biting the insides of her cheeks. She didn't know what to do, nor did she know where she was.

Dream stepped forward, finally noticing the long curly locks the belonged to Fiona. Fiona felt her blood run cold.

Fiona wanted to cry, or to even wake you up. She couldn't move. She was too scared to move.

You holding Fiona was the only thing that was keeping her safe, or maybe it was the only thing bringing her closer towards danger?

Dream lifts his hand, slowly tracing his finger against your cheek. Your skin was soft. He wanted to kiss it, but you might beat him bloody all over again.

Would he mind, though? Perhaps not.

His smile falters when his eyes shift to Fiona. Who was this young girl, with fox ears? Did you have a child? Or was it a doll?

... No, he can see her gently breath, ever so slightly shifting. Or was she shaking in fear?

If she is living, and not a doll, was it yours? He's never seen her around before, especially if she's supposedly in your life.

He didn't notice you shifting, but he did notice your sudden hitch in your breath. He snaps his gaze towards you.

Well, you were awake now, sitting up without knowledge of Dream, who was frozen in place. You look to Fiona, still not knowing of Dream. He took a step back as you quirk your brow at Fiona's suddenly frightened appearance.

You follow her gaze. Your half-lidded eyes didn't comprehend what was happening at first, but you easily found yourself furrowing your brows and moving your arm in front of Fiona. You didn't have any of your daggers on you, and you were still inexperienced with magic enough to not know any spells from the top of your head.

Dream tenses as soon as your gaze meets his widened eyes. He clenches his teeth together, and the butterflies in his stomach practically exploded in size.

You considered Dream a threat, even if you had a slight change of heart in the past. You still despised the scarred sheep before you, no matter of his thoughts of you.

He still kidnapped you, and stalked you.

You could hear Fiona whimper, her fingernails almost tearing through your clothes and into your flesh. You don't stop her, though, keeping your eyes locked on your supposed stalker.

He breathes out, "You're back," smiling and acting as if he wasn't there awhile beforehand.

"You aren't supposed to be here," You finally spoke, standing from the bed and managing to back Dream almost fully against the wall.

Dream was burning red, absolutely flustered and ready to take you on.

Instead, you force him out of the room, softly telling him to fuck off and to not return.

He stands in front of the shut door. Half of his mind is telling him to obey you, but the other half wants to do anything but obey. He hit he's his breath, and finally decides to leave, walking down the considerably creaky stairs back with the others.

They look at him with a surprised look, mainly because he wasn't nearly as pissed off as he was about fifteen minutes ago.

Sapnap was going to be sassy and question the mood change, but the way Bad looked at him when he opened his mouth made him change his mind. Like a parent telling off their kid in a silent way.

Back upstairs with you and Fiona, you were quickly and quietly consoling the fox girl, letting her know that Dream won't hurt Fiona.

"Not when you're with me. For as along as you're by my side, I will do anything in my power to keep you safe."

---

Yeehaw motherfuckers, yet another chapter has arrived! I don't have any other news at the moment, nor anything important to mention, so uh, yeah

DATE PUBLISHED: March 2nd, 2023
WORD COUNT: 769