▪️Chapter 15▫️

🦷

Rubbing his eyes, the dirty blonde male arose from his bed, wincing at the sudden pains in his gut. Memories of yesterday flooded his mind, and your face made his eyes widen.

You.

Where were you..?

You were nowhere. Not a sound.

Dream got out of bed, wincing again at the sharp pains in his gut. He finally looks down, he's shirtless. Wow, what a bold move, Y/N.

His stomach area is patched up, maybe that's why he was shirtless...

He can't really remember anything past you staring down at him with his axe in your hand. Good God he adored that look on your face, staring down at him like he was nothing but an ant.

It filled him with a strange feeling, after two years of constant stalking and feeling like a predator to a simple little maid; you. But, he had a deep feeling that, ever since he stood before you, you meant business.

He knew that you were no simple maid working under his worst enemy, you were a god compared to him, compared to King Phil, and even compared to his twin.

It was enough for him to look up to, enought to praise, and maybe just enough to fall in love with.

He was scared out of his entranced thoughts when two very familiar people barged into the small, broken into home.

"George..? Sapnap?"

---

I know it's a short chapter and all, but I really wanted to get out some updates on what Dream did after you left, not to mention I obviously wanted a cliffhanger lmao

Otherwise, Thanksgiving break is coming to an end, and there's only a few too many weeks until Christmas break, so you probably most definitely won't hear from me at all because high school is a major bitch

Anywho, I'll see you in a few weeks! Keep on going, lovelies!

WORD COUNT: 322
DATE PUBLISHED: November 27, 2022