▪️Chapter 26▫️

📼

"-News has surfaced that the Lovegrove manor has completely burned down, fire fighters say it was a case of arson after finding remnants of gasoline canisters. Alongside the pile of ashes was the skeletal remnants of Kenneth Lovegrove. There were not traces of Kenneth's only child, Y/N Lovegrove. Police suspect-"

Eret stands, stunned at the sudden news that the reporter had just claimed. Photographs of the completely burned residence flashed on screen, alongside a memorial for Kenneth.

No pictures of Y/N showed, due to lack of public interest.

Eret stares at the warm cup of coffe rested in their hands, steam ascending from the dark liquid. He swallows the lump in his throat, suddenly losing her appetite for the caffeinated drink.

Eret felt uneasy. He knows Y/N was just missing, no real idea on their whereabouts... But the anxiety in the back of his brain kept gnawing at the thought.

She had to stop, realising how strangely worried they were, for you of all people. The two of you left on an uncomfortable note, but Eret couldn't help it.

All of the thoughts bubbling in his head gave him a headache...

-•-

And oh boy, did you worry the fuck out of everybody you knew. Niki had read an article about it during her lunch break.

She had a deep feeling in her gut, knotting at the thought of y/n. You.

She knew that you were probably most definitely behind this, always having a bit of a fucked up side when it comes to your thoughts. You've expressed your desire to kill your dad before, no?

She knows that your not truly missing. Maybe just a runaway from your little crime. That's okay, though. You'll be back in her arms in no time~!

Well, that is until she can find out your whereabouts, at least. But she knows that won't be long.

-•-

You broke his heart again...

The blonde has scuffled hair, his bright blue eyes now dull and half lidded. He's read through the different news articles over and over again, not believing a bit if it.

Boy, does the news spread fast. Especially so if your father is some high top CEO.

He couldn't cry anymore, though. He'd been far too exhausted from sparring to get any proper rest, food nor water.

Thoughts creep in the depths of his brain, chewing at his thoughts and spreading the horrific idea on you passing, or possibly killing yourself?!

No, you were too happy to do that!

He could survive when you got lost a while back ago! He can handle this!

...

Can he though..?

Can he hold back those depressing thoughts trying to make him do every impulsive thing imaginable?

Could he truly refrain from running away himself?

...

Would anyone actually care if he ran away? In the hopes that he finds you and finally knows your safe? Far from harms view?

He knows he isn't strong enough to keep them at bay, but he'll try and try until he falls to his knees, hopefully scarred and mere seconds away from death as long as it means your safe!

...

As long. As it means. You're. Safe...

...

---

Well then, how's about some different point of views, eh?

Also, side note;

If you're into Welcome Home, that one ARG with the funky puppet guys, AND you're looking for a good fanfiction?

So am I :)

...

Oh yeah, I'll be expanding my writing a bit to write a Welcome Home fanfic :D

If you have any particular ideas, comment them down here!

Otherwise it'll be a nice Yandere!Wally X Reader type of stuff, y'know? It'll also be gender neutral, as always~

DATE PUBLISHED: 26, March, 2023
WORD COUNT: 620