vi. united

╭ ─┉───── • ─────┉─ ╮

vi.

united

╰ ─┉───── • ─────┉─ ╯

tw: mentions of alcoholism.

•••

A couple hours after the other three left, Wrecker heard footsteps coming from the back of the ship, which confused him at first, since the ship was closed, and he didn't hear anyone try to break in. However, as the footsteps drew nearer, he finally thought of the one, and only, possibility.

"Omega?"

•••

"Hi Wrecker," she said, walking into the cockpit, holding her head. She sat down on the co-pilot's chair, trying to distract herself from her awful headache. "What do you want?"

"Oh my goodness you're actually awake," Wrecker excitedly said.

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want?"

"Jesus, you look like hell, are you alright?"

"I mean, I guess so," she said. "I have a terrible headache and everything hurts like hell, but other than that I'm perfectly fine."

"It doesn't sound like you're fine."

"I-" she started to say, before she coughed in her hand. "I'm fine. I promise."

"If you say so kid," Wrecker said, going back to his post.

"Hey, by any chance do you have any mantell mix?"

"Yeah, there's some over there. I got them after the last mission," Wrecker told her, pointing to the direction they were in.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing them off the counter. "Where are the other three?"

"Trying to get a tactical droid," Wrecker said. "Probably failing to do so."

Just as Wrecker said that, they started to hear shots firing from outside the ship. Tech soon came into view, the Hunter and Echo.

"Get in!" Wrecker yelled.

Tech came in first, with Hunter following close behind, avoiding shots from stormtroopers.

"Oh also Omega's awake," Wrecker said as Tech and Hunter went in the ship. Hunter froze, and turned back around to Wrecker.

"She's awake?"

"Yep."

"Hi Hunter!" Omega excitedly said from the cockpit.

He just waved back, still waiting for Echo to get on the ship.

"Echo!" Hunter shouted from the ship. "Come on, we need to go!"

"This is our chance, I can take them!"

"Echo, get in the fucking ship! There's too many of them!"

He sighed, and ran up the ramp. Tech then closed the ramp, took off, and put the ship in hyperspace.

"Did you guys get it?" Wrecker asked.

"Yeah, this time we did," Hunter said, sounding like he didn't care.

"How many times have you guys tried?" Omega asked,

"Not counting the time when we were competing with the Martez sisters for the droid, four times. Four times in a week. And we fucking got one. Finally," Tech said, proud of their work. "And, you're awake. That's great!"