𝒘𝒊𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧: 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 1994(26)

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡: 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐚

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 & 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧:
𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 is an american actress and model. she made her first screen appearance in the ABC original series "𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞". she appeared in a number of episodes playing the teenage daughter of the mad hatter played by sebastian stan.
later she was cast as 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐬 also known as the 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 in the 2012 film "𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧". she would go on to star in the sequel with her costar and love interest 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝. at the time, many speculated if there would be another appearance from the young actress because in 2015 sony sold their rights of her character back to marvel.

in 2015 she announced she would be starring in the hit Netflix show "𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬". her character "𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧"became a quick fan favorite for her sarcasm and relatable nature.

in 2016 she shocked the entire mcu fan base when she made an appearance in 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 and offically making 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 a member of the mcu. she would go on to be in 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧: 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐫,𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞.

in june of 2019 she announced she would be starring in the HBO series "𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚" with her spider-man costar 𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚. tate spoke out saying that her character 𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲 had not only opened up new acting doors but she helped her find some things in herself as well.

ophelia has continued her role in 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 as the duffer brother just announced in 2019 that season 4 will be coming soon.

mcu fans are questioning if the actress will be making an appearance in the upcoming 2021 film 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧: 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. as there are few details at this time we are promised an amazing performance.

as far as modeling goes after her success in the mcu modeling agencies such as 𝐯𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 and 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 were quick to sign with the young actress in 2015. she has attended several fashion shows and served as the face of several high brand companies such as 𝐠𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐢, 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐚, and 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐞.

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 :

tate was born in 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐚 in 1994 to alexander and isabella tate. she is the only child of the couple. she was raised in a small town in middle georgia and according to her parents she had wanted to become an actress since she could speak.

the actress revealed in an interview with buzzfeed that when she was 14 her mother opened her own business and that is where the young ophelia was supporting her mother until she landed her first acting job.

after landing the role in "𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"her mother noticed the toll the job had put on her daughter. it was later confirmed that ophelia had been diagnosed with depression. years later in 2016 she said in an interview on 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰, "yeah that was an odd time. i tried my hardest to keep it kinda under the radar but honestly at this point i dont mind talking about it because i shouldnt have to be ashamed. i mean it was my first role and i was terrified i was gonna disappoint everyone there you know. i think it was sebastian that noticed it first because i was with him the most on set a-and i think he's the one that really helped me the most and i-i could never be more grateful for him. um...it has been a tricky thing especially now but i've come a long way since then and i'm definitely not stopping anytime soon."

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬:

since her acting took off in 2012 with"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧" word spread that the young actress had begun dating her costar 𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝. the couple kept their relationship on the down low. but in 2016 the two confirmed they had broken up due to their busy lives and not wanted to hold the other back from success. they two are said to still be life long friends.

in 2017 tate posted a picture of herself and twilight star 𝐤𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭 locking lips announcing to the world that she was bisexual. she described how she had been trying to find herself for years and she was finally comfortable enough to share that with the world. the couple was met with lots of love as well as the expected hate.sadly after one year of dating the two broke up due to private reasons. however they both have clarified that there is no bad blood whatsoever.

the actress was living the single life until she was spotted with the kissing booth star 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢 in 2019. the two were seen in downtown LA with elordi's arm slung over her shoulder. ever since the couple has been very public about their relationship.

𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 ©️ 2020