𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

╰┈➤𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚

✧༺♥༻∞

"𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦..."

"𝙢𝙝𝙢"

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦?"

i groaned snatching the blunt from his fingers and slipping it between my lips. i kicked ace's leg as i past him to flop down on the small couch and inhaled deeply. my head flopped back staring up at the old ceiling above us, "yeah and i don't know what to do." the smoke swirled above my head as it left my nose and lips. the familiar lightheaded feeling took over letting my shoulders relax. "aw come on philly you kissed andrew all the time before." he giggled to himself nudging me with his leg as he took a sip of his beer. "yeah but we were dating when we did that you idiot."

he rolled his eyes in response as he leaned back in his old recliner. "well what happened after?" he grumbled with half-lidded eyes. i took another hit of the blunt before passing it back to him. "i don't even know dude...you could tell neither of us really knew what to do. we just kinda went back to our rooms." he hummed in response as he took a hit for himself before flicking the television on in front of us. "well do you like him?" he asked simply before lowering the volume so he could hear me over the loud action movie.

i bit my lip as i thought the question over in my head. the butterflies in my stomach swirled around at the thought of the kiss from last night and just how kind austin had been the week i'd known him. i knew he was nothing like jacob and i was still in the process of getting over that entire situation but at the end of the day i knew there is something there. yes, it's early but i can't deny it.

"yeah, i do."

a small chuckle left his lips as he raised his bottle up in the air, "cheers to you and alien boy!" he laughed loudly when he saw the blush run over my cheeks. he pulled himself up from his recliner and over to the fridge still laughing to himself. i watched as he opened it and the bright light of the fridge poured out. "here i got your favorites." he called before tossing a bottle to me. i caught it clumsily before recognizing my high school favorite, seagrams calypso colada. ace and i used to snatch these from the grocery stores when we were younger and to this day our sticky fingers have never got caught. "awww you remembered." i said in a baby voice as he set 4 more of the bottles on the small table in front of me. "oh how could i forget the hundreds of times you got drunk off your ass with these things? what about that time-" i clapped my hand over his mouth as he dropped onto the couch beside me.

"hush that mouth while you're ahead."

✧༺♥༻∞

╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

it was dark outside now and i'm beyond nervous now. ophelia had left the house shortly after her parents got back which was around 4 o'clock. things were odd after last night there's no denying it and it was obvious that neither of us knew how to address it.