𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

╰┈➤𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

✧༺♥༻∞

"𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?"

"𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣?"

"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?"

so what if i hadn't fully thought out my entire day?  i'm jet-lagged. austin looked at me with a raised brow and crossed his arms. he's giving me that 'bitch be for real' look and i'm not loving it. "don't give me that look, butler. i'm stressed." i said pointing a finger at him. he stood on the other end of the hood of my car with his hands up in defense. i bit the inside of my cheek trying to think of a good way to lure my parents outside. 

💡

˗ˏˋ bing!'ˎ˗

the one thing that can make my mother come outside day or night is a package in the mail. childish i know but i get it. it's like an early christmas in a cardboard box. 

i quickly fished my phone out of my back pocket and scrolled to my mother's contact before pressing the call button. it rang a few times, making me afraid that she may have slept in. "hey babydoll what can i do for ya?" she finally answered, making me clutch my chest. "hey mama can you run outside? i ordered you something, and i wanted to see if it got there yet." i said turning to austin. he smiled at me as he leaned down on the hood, watching me talk to her. "ophelia you better not have gotten anything big! you know i don't like it when you spend your money on me." i could hear her shuffling through the house trying to get to the front door. i pointed to the dark wooden door telling my costar to prepare himself. "oh yeah nothing big at all..."i lied and smirked to myself. a moment later i heard the jiggle of the doorknob and padfoot barking inside the house trying to get outside. "ok i'm outside-" she cut herself off the second her eyes landed on me. "surprise!" i said in a sing-song voice paired with jazz hands. her jaw dropped for a moment as she gawked at me in the driveway. she didn't even try to close the door as she cluttered down the stairs and enveloped me in a big hug. "ALEX GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" she shouted back at the open door before continuing our hug.  i could hear padfoot's feet hitting the pavement and his tail hitting my legs. i reached a hand down, letting him sniff me.  he let a small bark as he licked my hand and jumped up on me. mom finally released me and cupped my cheeks, looking me over for a moment. she had tears in her eyes, and they were threatening to fall down her red cheeks. 

"hi mama." i said quietly as tears were welling up in my eyes as well. she kissed my head and squeezed my cheeks lightly.  "hey baby." her eyes darted over my shoulder to look at austin. she looked between the two of us for a moment but was interrupted. "honey what happened?" my father's voice sounded from the door. she gave me a look that i was all too familiar 'you're spilling your guts when i get my hands on you' look. she shifted so my father could join in on the surprise. i big grin formed on his face as he dashed down the stairs like my mother did seconds before. "hey dad."  he chuckled lightly, giving me a good squeeze. "who's the boy in my driveway kid?" he whispered in my ear. leave it to my alexander tate to automatically jump into overprotective dad mode. he kissed my cheek before releasing me to stare austin down.