𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

╰┈➤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩

✧༺♥༻∞

𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

after bickering in the group chat for about an hour the four of us finally decided to meet at some nightclub in downtown LA that tom was insisting we go to. we agreed to meet there at 8 which gave me the perfect opportunity to lay around my apartment since i had nothing scheduled for today. it's the first time in weeks that i've been free with filming and some fashion shows here and there it's nice to relax for the day and then party the night away with my friends.

around 1 i rolled out of my warm bed and slumped into the kitchen to make an iced coffee. after pouring the cold brew into the chilled glass i watched as the creamer spread through the dark brew immediately making my mouth water. i stirred my coffee quickly before taking a long sip letting out a sigh of delight. lord have mercy this shit slaps. i looked up at the microwave catching a glimpse of my bedhead. i tried to tame it for a moment but quickly gave up as it was no use until i actually showered later.

i strolled into the living room of my apartment taking a quick glance out the window of los angles before plopping down on the couch. i was about to flip the tv on when my phone began to buzz. i quick spark of excitement was sent through me at the thought that it may be jacob calling but i was met with my mother's contact. damn.

i clicked the answer button before bringing the phone up to my ear. "hi ma!" i said throwing the tv remote beside me knowing this call wasn't going to end for a while. "hi sweetheart! how are you?" she asked, i could hear the faint sound of a dog barking in the background. "i'm doing alright i just got outta bed so i'm not all here yet." i said with a laugh. "ophelia it's 1 in the afternoon out there my goodness what am i gonna go with you." her southern accent coating every word. i laughed harder at her taunting "i know ma, i just had nothing to do today so i got to sleep in. anyway what have you been up to? any new small town drama i need to be aware of." i said as i leaned back into the couch cushions. i heard her huff on the other end, "nothing much honestly...well i did almost knock the teeth down one lady's throat but that's irrelevant." she said nonchalantly as if it were nothing. "MOM! what happened!?" i heard her chuckle as she called our dog back into the house and then i heard the slam of a door. "oh it was nothing. just some irrelevant old lady came into the shop and overheard me talking to the girls about you and she tried to butt in with her snide little comments. let's just say those self-defense classes i sent you to were about to come in handy." she said huffing angrily. i knew she wouldn't tell me what the lady had said because she was scared it would hurt my feelings. that's something i loved about her honestly.

we talked for a few hours since i barely got to speak to her anymore because of the distance. we took advantage of days like this as much as we could. at one point my dad came home and he joined in on the call telling me what was happening in their lives and i would catch them up on what was happening with mine. it felt good to talk to the two of them for the first time in weeks and i wish i could visit them soon but who knows.

eventually, we had to hang up because i needed to start getting ready. "alright sweetheart be good and be careful ok! we love you so much!" they both said making a smile spread across my face. "i love you guys too! i'll call when i can ok, bye!" i said and hung up. i threw my head back with tears in my eyes. i've always been a little homesick which is weird. considering i've been an actress since i was 16, but those phone calls always got my feelings all jumbled up. i quickly wiped my eyes and looked at the time reading 4:30.