𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

╰┈➤𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨

✧༺♥༻∞

𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

after a very dramatic farewell from my friends, i've gotten a much-needed coffee and bagel from starbucks. i roamed around the airport for a bit, since i have a mask and hat on i don't think i need to worry about the paparazzi too much. eventually, i found my gate but since i was pretty early i just sat down on a bench not too far away.

i was scrolling through instagram when my phone began to vibrate.

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓

☑- ☒

"why are you up at 4:30 mr. garfield?" i said into the receiver. he chuckled, "i think the better question is why are YOU up at 4:30?" andrew knows i'm anything but a morning person. hell, he knows me like the back of his hand. i guess that's what dating for 5 years gets me. to be honest i knew we would always love each other but we both knew it would never work so we decided to stay friends. he supported me through everything and i did the same in return.

"well if you must know i'm flying out to memphis. you will never guess what part i just got i still can't believe it honestly." andrew hummed trying to guess. "i have no idea phelia." i rolled my eyes and took a quick sip of my coffee. "i'm playing fucking priscilla presley in the new elvis movie! i literally almost passed out when destiny told me." he laughed at the last part before congratulating me. "that's amazing i'm so happy for you oh my god!" a big smile spread on my face at his excitement. "thank you! but i know that's not the only reason you called so what's up?" i heard him sigh and i knew immediately it wasn't a good conversation coming. i felt my phone vibrate again as andrew sent a news article to me.

𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐄𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆!

i rubbed my eyes trying to keep the tears from spilling out. so he was going public with it. fantastic.

"are you ok? i swear to god-" i was quick to cut him off. he was always protective of me especially with this relationship because he had never had a good feeling about jacob. "andrew calm down. i caught him at the club with her." an audible gasp escaped his lips as he urged me to tell him. i told him the events of the entire night at the cocktails and dreams bar. by the end of it i could practically feel his anger through the phone and that was really a rare thing for andrew to get this angry. "hey just calm down ok. i knew it was coming eventually maybe not the cheating part but still. i was stupid to hold out hope on it though." i mumble playing with the zipper on my oversized jacket. "hey listen to me ok. he was an asshole and he sure as hell didn't deserve you. you're an amazing woman ophelia please remember that." now tears were in my eyes for a different reason. this man has me crying in a goddamn airport.