𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

╰┈➤𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

✧༺♥༻∞

we landed in queensland a few hours ago and may i just say, i've been on some long-ass flights but that was pure torture

we landed in queensland a few hours ago and may i just say, i've been on some long-ass flights but that was pure torture. not because of the lingering awkward tension between austin and i or even the massive hangover, even though those were a close second, but just the fact that i was stuck in there for almost an entire 24 hours. i usually love flying but now i'm dreading flying back to the states once filming is over. nevertheless, despite the very obvious awkward tension austin and i talked for pretty much the whole flight which was nice. he knew to keep his voice down since my head was pounding that morning. i could tell we both wanted to talk about the kiss but neither of us knew how to bring it up so we hid behind our random conversation and occasional elvis trivia to get through the flight.

once we landed we didn't even bother with starbucks like we usually do at airports, and instead made a beeline for the car that was picking us up. the image of the bed that was going to be in my rental house made a dopey smile spread on my tired face. once we arrived i found that austin and i were neighbors in the small strip of rental homes. his place was two doors down from me which was so convenient. but i didn't really worry about it in that moment as i thanked the driver and grabbed my things before hurriedly waving to austin before dashing into the house to find the bed.

which brings me to now, the ringing of my phone woke me up from that amazing nap resulting in a large groan as i flipped over patting all over the bed trying to find the stupid electronic. once i got a clear view of the screen baz's contact shined brightly almost blinding me. i quickly pressed the answer button and put it on speaker. "hello?"i asked trying my best not to sound like i had been sleeping. i failed miserably. baz chuckled on the other line as the sound of music echoed behind him, " sounds like that flight did some things to you huh?" he teased and i could already see the smile on his face. i nodded with an eye roll even though he couldn't see me, "yeah yeah i know. what can i do for you sir?" i asked sitting up from the bed and feeling my body crack and pop with the sudden movement.

"well the designers need you to come in for some more fittings for the clothes and wigs since your first scene will be tomorrow. i'm giving you and austin a day to get over the jet lag a little even though he's insisting on working today." he sighed deeply at the last part. my head shot up quickly, "wait austin's filming right now?" another chuckle filled the phone making my stare ahead in confusion. damn if he's filming today he's insane. "oh no he just wanted to come in and go over some of the songs for the soundtrack and his scene tomorrow. i wasn't going to let either of you do too much today." my shoulders relaxed a little at that before i stood up and headed for the bathroom. "oh ok well i can get there in like 20 minutes is that alright?" i asked before i got a good look in the mirror. i look like i got hit by a bus jesus christ. baz hummed to himself, "yeah that's fine take your time it's a chill day for everyone today. see you soon."