𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

╰┈➤𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨

✧༺♥༻∞

the following morning i woke up to the screeching hotel alarm. kicking it with my foot until it finally shut up i found myself halfway hanging off the bed. i scooted up to be in a sitting position to peek over at the clock. truth be told i don't remember setting it so who knows what time it is. i huffed finding out it was 4:00 in the morning. damn destiny must have snuck in so i'd get up.

a low groan sounded from across the room almost making me jump straight out of my own skin. looking over to the small couch beside the window, there was austin curled up in a fluffy blanket that was too small for him looking around with tired eyes. "jesus christ-"i mumbled under my breath letting a small smile fall on my lips. " 'morning mr. butler how's the sofa?" i said louder tossing a pillow at his head. he swatted it away before it could collide with his head making me giggle. "it was just fine til well..." he made a lazy gesture to the clock before rubbing his eyes. "well at least we have a lovely flight to georgia too nap through." i said getting up off of the bed starting to get all of my things together to get ready. "yeah that's right," he groaned as he got up and cracking his back," well i'll get out your hair for a little while. see ya in the lobby at 5?" he asked with his head tilted to the side. holy mother of god don't look at me like that. i bit the inside of my cheek trying to keep the big smile that was threatening to spread at bay. "yessir" i said simply with a little salute. he shook his head lightly before making his way to the door.

"oh wait wait austin!" i quickly dropped my things on the bed following him out. he turned back with a raised brow. "i just wanted to say thank you. y-you know for staying over and all." i'm not really sure how to word how thankful i actually am there's no telling how much of a mess i'd be in if he didn't. "hey don't worry about it ophelia. it's what friends are for right?"

thankfully this flight wouldn't be as long as the previous one

thankfully this flight wouldn't be as long as the previous one. austin plopped down beside me with a sigh leaning his head back. "how long is the flight again?" he asked adjusting his hat slightly. "a little over an hour. wishing you would have had that coffee now huh?" i giggled as he gave me a playful side-eye. austin had bought me a coffee from the airport starbucks since he quickly discovered i was anything but a morning person. he did not get one for himself however which i could tell by his drowsy expression he regrets that decision.

"take a little nap austin you'll need it." i said quietly handing him the small airline pillow. he rubbed his eyes before stuffing the pillow behind his head. "thanks...can you wake me up a little before we get there?" he asked one eye peeking out from under the brim of his cap. i nodded with a smile before fishing my copy of 'elvis and me' from my small carry-on.