𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

╰┈➤𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪

✧༺♥༻∞

austin and i had just gotten to the guest house at graceland. i honestly had such a great time with him today and it felt good to laugh after all of the drama i had. he was showing me up to my room as we slowly walked down the fancy corridors of the hotel.

"ok so tell me what am i in for tomorrow?" he asked tossing the key to his room up in the air and catching it again. i bit the inside of my cheek as i thought to myself for a moment."i thought we already talked about that. you being excited to see me get embarrassed and all." i sent him a playful glare and nudged him with my elbow slightly. he rolled his eyes with that heart-stopping smile on his face."not that oh my god" he said with a laugh, "i mean what are they like you never told me." he finished as we turned a corner.

"well my mom is one of the sweetest people in the world but she can turn all that around like that." i said snapping my fingers. "and my dad is hardworking as hell. when i was a kid he was hardly home so that's why mom and i are a lot closer. when i was in middle school she opened up a restaurant so he could quit his job and be around more." i said with a smile remembering how it was when she opened the doors for the first time.

"wow that's amazing! did you work there then?" he asked his full attention on me. i looked down at my feet for a second as i remembered my awkward middle school self trying to waitress on friday nights. "yeahhh i was horrible at being a waitress or being around people at all honestly. so she stuck me in the back to do dishes." i said covering my mouth with my hand as the both of us laughed.

"what did you do to get stuck on dish duty?" he chuckled as we began to walk up the stairs.

i bit my lip as an embarrassed blush cast over my face. "ok you can't laugh at me. but i was bringing a lady her plate and i tripped over this dude's foot and spilled all of her food on her and then fell flat on my fucking face." i said and glanced up to austin as he struggled to contain his laughter. "laugh it up you asshole." i said jokingly still watching him. his eyes scrunched up as his head fell back and laughter spilled from his lips. somehow his amusement at my embarrassment had me join in as our laughter filled the stairwell.

eventually, we made it to our room as they were right across the hall from one another. he walked me to my door and bid me good night before leaving for his own room.

i flopped down on the queen size bed and let out a sigh. today was actually really fun. the time i had with austin and being at graceland was fucking phenomenal. i don't know how and as cheesy as it sounded it felt like i had known austin forever. obviously, we still had to get used to each other but i know that things will go smoothly with us working together.

ᵇɪⁿɢ~

i rolled over to get my phone out of my back pocket to see who had texted me. i thought it was going to be destiny or the 'charlie's angels' group chat, but to my distaste, it was someone else.

𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛

𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.

my heart clenched in my chest at the message. what in the hell could we possibly have to talk about? how it was when he cheated on me? i clicked on the message after a moment trying to think of something to say in return.

me
what the hell do you want?

jacob
people.com/opheliatate/jacobelordie
l

i know that i screwed up but we have to say something.

me
what the actual fuck.

you know what jacob you did fucking screw up i'm glad you can admit to that at least. i knew we weren't going to last but i thought you would at least have had the balls to tell me instead of cheating on me.

jacob

yeah you're right we weren't going to last. to be honest with you i was trying to be nice but just so you know we were only together to get my name out there. so thank you so fucking much for that.

it's about the only good thing you did for me.

me
what the fuck are you talking about

jacob
get it in your head ophelia.
we were together so i could get more attention
god you're so pathetic you couldn't even see it

me

what is wrong with you...

go to hell you son of a bitch

jacob

see you on set, o

if you still have a career by then.

✧༺♥༻∞

ʳɪɢ~

ʳɪɢ~

ʳɪⁿ-

"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙖 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙠?"

"𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯 𝘪-𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦?"

"𝙞'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧."

✧༺♥༻∞

୨⎯ "authors note" ⎯୧

coincidentally as I was writing this I found out about this

literally crying lmaoooo