𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

╰┈➤𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

✧༺♥༻∞

"𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩!"

"𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙪𝙥 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡!"

"𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

the five of us were stuffed into tom's car as we were returning to the bar to retrieve our cars. for obvious reasons last night we were not allowed to drive so tom somehow got us in his car so we could crash at his apartment. the girls had asked who was playing elvis with me and now we were currently stalking him on google and instagram." i know his face from somewhere what has he been in?" i said to myself as i scrolled through his movies. "i wouldn't be able to forget that face either good lord."maya said holding up a picture from his Instagram.

"oh he was in sharpay's fabulous adventure and zoey 101." florence said recognizing him now. "i never watch zoey 101 so it's not from there...OH it's from aliens in the attic that i know him from." i concluded looking up from my phone. i was immediately hit with the stunned faces of the girls. "what? my mom and i watched that movie all the time." i looked at them skeptically for a moment. "you never watched zoey 101?!" maya gasped and clutched her chest. "tom pull over we're kicking ophelia out."florence said facing away from me and crossing her arms. "disgraceful" zendaya added from the front seat. i rolled my eyes at their dramatics. "oh come on i was a disney kid the only thing i watched on nickelodeon was spongebob!"

✧༺♥༻∞

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

after getting back to their cars everyone drove to ophelia's apartment. they were now trying to help her figure out what clothes to bring for memphis and australia. "well for one it's hot as hell there so your shorts are going in for sure." zendaya said as she folded some pants and put them in stacks. ophelia was rummaging through her closet when she came upon a certain person's hoodie. she had been trying not to think about the night before and knew her friends were trying to get her mind off it. she just couldn't stop wondering if the year that they had spent together was a lie. she was angry of course but she also just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry.

a gentle hand on her shoulder pulled her out of her thoughts. she looked up to meet zendaya's eyes. she rubbed the girl's back as a tear fell down her cheek. she quickly swiped it away." it's ok to let it out. but don't let this bullshit eat you up ok?" she whispered gently taking the hoodie out of ophelia's hands. "i'm just gonna send him all of his shit back. i don't want to look at it anymore "she said looking through her closet for more of the clothes he had left at her place. she emerged with a pair of sweatpants and a few shirts throwing them onto the floor where zendaya had thrown the hoodie.

"i say you give him a taste of his own medicine."maya smirked and florence immediately understood where she was going with this. "hell yes. phelia please tell me you have glitter!" she jumped up from her seat and shook ophelia by the shoulders. ophelia bit her lip wondering if she should go through with their evil plan. after a few seconds she returned their smirk. "let's do it."

ophelia grabbed the four bottles of glitter she had from her arts and crafts drawer while tom got a box from the lobby of her apartment complex. they threw in all of the clothes and gave them one last glance before dumping the bottles on top. maya dashed into ophelia's room and came back with a bottle of her signature perfume. "just to remind him who he lost." she said with a smile as she generously sprayed the now sparkling clothing. they sealed up the box and gave it a good shake before addressing it to jacob's apartment and shipping it off in the mail.

✧༺♥༻∞

after they had all of ophelia's belongings packed they decided to stay at ophelia's place since there was no definite date that she would come back. everyone took turns showering since they hadn't gotten to the night before and now here they were lying around her living room trying to figure out what to watch. ophelia had stepped into the kitchen to order some chinese food upon florence's request. when she hung up the call she could hear florence and maya arguing with tom and zendaya about what they were going to watch. as she reentered the room she informed them it should be around 20 minutes until the food arrived although she didn't think they were really listening due to their heated argument.

ophelia flopped down onto the couch between maya and florence while zendaya and tom were on the loveseat. "guys i love you but please pick something." ophelia spoke over them trying to get the argument to end. "wait what was the movie you were talking about earlier...aliens in the basement or some shit?" maya said resting her head on the brunettes shoulder. "aliens in the attic? you wanna watch a kids' movie?" ophelia laughed at the suggestion. "yeah why not we can see why you were so obsessed with it!" tom said as he grabbed one of the fluffy blankets ophelia had in a bin beside them.

"wait why were you so obsessed? you were like 15 when it came out." florence asked grabbing a blanket as well. ophelia bit the inside of her cheek unsure if she should spill her guts on that topic. the truth of the matter was that 15-year-old ophelia had a massive crush on a certain blonde-haired character. it was a childhood crush at the time but thinking back on it now she wasn't sure how to feel about the fact that she would have to work with the same man soon.

"uh no reason i just liked these kinda movies back then. i was a big nerd," she said twiddling her thumbs as she quickly turned the movie on so the questions would stop. around 10 minutes into the movie the food arrived. ophelia skipped over to the door and gave the delivery guy a good tip before grabbing the food. she passed out everyone's food before plopping down in her spot again and digging in.

as the movie progressed eventually ophelia's soon-to-be co-star made his appearance on the big screen. "he should be illegal." maya stated as she plopped her head in ophelia's lap. "exactly! how old was he here..." florence trailed off as she started to get her phone out to look it up. "he was 18." ophelia said a little too quickly. zendya shot her a look as a smirk spread on her face at the girl's quick response. "and how do you know that?" ophelia froze at the question trying to think of a good lie. she opened her mouth but not many words came out and a bright blush cast over her cheeks. "holy shit did little ophelia have a crush on him?" tom said in a baby voice.

florence busted out laughing and almost fell off of the couch. "oh my god you did! i remember you saying you used to have a thing for blondes!" in a swift motion ophelia snatched one of the pillows from the couch and hit florence upside the head making her laughing body fall onto the floor.

"zip it! i know where you're sleeping tonight!"

✧༺♥༻∞