𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

╰┈➤𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨

✧༺♥༻∞

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙘𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨 & 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙧

"holy shit is this the bar from the movie?" ophelia asked as she approached the group. they had been standing around tom's car waiting for her because she was somehow always late. they were used to it by now. "it was based on it yeah. they've made it a bit more entertaining since then." tom said referring to the booming music coming from the brick building. "i see it in pink neon-"ophelia began as maya and florence joined her on both sides. "blink blink blinkedy blink" the three restated the line from the movie in unison. zendaya shook her head with a heart-stopping smile on her face. "get in the building you nerds."

✧༺♥༻∞

upon entering she was hit with booming music and laser lights swinging around the dj. she knew now why tom insisted on this place because of the lighting. the large room was dark as most of the light was coming from the large bar on the other side of the building and the rest of the place was a dance floor. there were small tables scattered throughout the first floor and she could see more on the second floor. the group was more than likely not going to be recognized here so they could truly have the time of their lives and unwind.

they immediately made a beeline for the bar and grabbed a few drinks before claiming one of the tables on the second floor. they sipped their drinks as laughter filled the air around them. occasionally ophelia would glance down to observe the intoxicated people on the dance floor. she would point out a few of the dancers to the group occasionally, such as the man who was twerking on the floor. poor thing is living his best life.

she sipped her drink as she looked at her friends. never in her life did she think she would be surrounded by such amazing people. she had met tom and zendaya obviously on set with spiderman and the three instantly clicked. shortly after she met florence at an after-party for endgame. florence and been invited because of the upcoming black widow movie. scarlett had introduced the two since they were around the same age and honestly acted the same. and when stranger things finally wrapped she introduced her costar maya to them. the two have gotten very close while filming and were known as a chaotic duo. after ophelia introduced everyone to each other it was an automatic friend group. obviously, the girls ganged up on tom all the time hence him being left out of their group chat but he knew it was just play. a few months after the group was founded zendaya revealed her interest in the spiderman star. needless to say, the teasing never stopped.

and that brought them to the current time. they were all slightly tipsy however tom had decided to stay the most sober out of the group just so he could look out for them all. florence had ordered shots up to their table and soon after the girls were downing them like water. "holy shit that tastes like nail polish...GIMME ANOTHER PLEASE!"maya proclaimed slamming her fist on the table. ophelia let out a cackle as she stood up and towered over the others. "LET'S DANCE HOES!"

next thing they knew they were all dancing their lives away. tom and zendaya were all over each other while maya, flo, and ophelia were dancing in a circle not far from them. they were laughing endlessly as the girls wrapped their arms around each other in a sloppy hug."oh my god i love you guys!" florence slurred her words together as she squeezed them tighter. "me too... oh god i think i'm gonna hurl ..." and with that maya booked it towards the restroom with florence and ophelia stumbling after her. once inside the sound of aggressive vomiting could be heard as maya dropped to her knees inside the stall. she didn't have time to close the door thankfully as the other two girls were behind her holding back her hair and rubbing her back. the bathroom door opened again as zendaya noticed the absence of the three on the dance floor. tom peaked inside over her shoulder, " is she alright?" he asked visibly on his tip toes trying to see about his other friend. maya held a thumbs up underneath the stall before doubling over the toilet again.

"i'll go get her some water hold on." ophelia said stumbling out of the bathroom and heading towards the bar. "heyyy uh my friend is like throwing up in the bathroom could i get some water?" she said to the bartender with a drunken smile on her face. he nodded handing her a large glass of cold water and she was on her way. she was being very careful as she made her way back through the sea of people to get back to the bathroom. at least she thought she was until a tall figure rammed into her making her spill half of the glass on him. "holy shit i'm so sorr- wait jacob is that you?" she squinted up at the man she had just run into. she also couldn't help but notice who was on his arm either. joey king has herself latched on to jacob as if he were her lifeline. she also notices the lipstick stains on jacob's neck.she shook her head and began to walk towards the bathroom as he finally noticed who had run into him. "holy shit ophelia hold on." he ran after her swerving through the dancing bodies around them. he finally caught up to her at the bathroom door. tom must have thrown cation to the wind and went inside as they were alone in the small hallway. "well i can see you and 'the guys' are having a blast." she said as tears fell from her eyes. "ophelia please just listen to me." his grip on her arm was getting tighter.

every second of these last few weeks came crashing down on her shoulders so fast. this is what he had been doing this whole time. he had been with her the whole time leaving his actual girlfriend in misery. she just snapped not able to take it anymore. she quickly tore his hand off of her arm before delivering a swift kick between his legs. he dropped to his knees with a pained look on his face. "we are fucking done. have a nice life asshole." she said before entering the bathroom and leaving his pathetic form on the hallway floor.

୨⎯ authors note ⎯୧

hiiii thank you for reading

I hope you enjoyed I'm currently writing this in a target parking lot lmaoo

we are gonna be meeting austin very soon I promise

and if you didn't get the reference of what the club is named after it's from the movie 'cocktail' I highly suggest watching it

anyway I hope you have a great day

ilyy