𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

╰┈➤𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

✧༺♥༻∞

9:00 am

holland residence

ʳ ɪⁿ ɢ~

ʳ ɪⁿ ɢ~

ʳ ɪⁿ ɢ~

"oh my god someone kill that phone!"

"who the fucks phone is about to get thrown off the balcony?"

"ophelia wake up its yours!" maya launched a pillow at her friend who had been sprawled out on the leather couch. ophelia groaned as she rolled off of the couch and onto the cold floor. she felt around for her phone on the small coffee table with half-lidded eyes. her head was pounding as she finally grabbed her phone.

𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘

-

she answered quickly before stumbling into the kitchen so she wouldn't disturb her already cranky friends. "what can i do for the best manager in the world on this fine morning?" she said rubbing her eyes to try to stay awake. "oh well you sound delightful. wake the hell up because you are about to flip out over this!" her overly excited manager replied. ophelia told her to hold up on the news for a moment as she slumped down to the kitchen sink and splashed cold water onto her face. in an instant she was a little more awake and returned back to where she had left her phone on the counter. "ok i'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now what is so important?"

"ophelia i'm shitting bricks right now i'm so excited for you oh my god!" destiny squealed into the phone. "destiny get to the point before my hangover kills me please." ophelia said as she jumped to sit on the counter and began to make a pot of coffee for everyone in the house. she had thought that she was the only one awake but footsteps coming down the hallway made her turn to find tom in a pair of spiderman underwear and an oversized white shirt. "cute undies tommy" she whispered to him before destiny could continue. he flipped her off before tossing her the coffee grounds for the coffee maker beside her. she tuned back into her overly ecstatic manager. "ok so i got a call from none other than baz freaking luhrmann a few hours ago. you remember the buzz about the biopic he's making about elvis right?" she asked to which ophelia hummed as she filled the coffee maker with water. "well long story short he informed me that priscilla presley wants YOU to play her in the movie!"destiny squealed. ophelia almost fell off of the counter. "YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING!" she screeched before immediately covering her mouth as she was aggressively shushed from the hungover group in the living room. tom looked at her as if he had just seen a ghost before putting a finger to his lips and pointing to his bedroom so she could continue the call in peace. she signaled him to watch the pot before hurriedly making her way to his room and closing the door.