𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

╰┈➤ 𝙤𝙪𝙩 '𝙣 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩

✧༺♥༻∞

"sorry to keep everyone waiting," i said pulling out my chair and sitting beside destiny. baz waved it off with a chuckle, "oh don't worry about it ms. tate i was just explaining to your lovely manager how long filming may take." i nodded as a waiter placed my drink order in front of me. "please call me ophelia. i don't know if destiny has mentioned it already but this really is an honor." i said taking sip of my drink as my mouth was now dry as hell. pricilla set her hand on top of mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. "ophelia when baz came to me asking who i wanted for this roll you were first person that came to my mind. i know you can do this and i'm always available if you need anything at all." she said with a kind smile on her face. i'm literally about to fall out of this chair right now. "thank you mrs. presley." i returned her smile as the nervous feeling left my body slowly.

the food came soon after and baz was talking about costume designs for me. austin and i hadn't talked once however, we were sneaking glances at each other awkwardly. "but besides the costumes, we need for you two to build chemistry." baz said pointing at austin and i from across the table. we both nodded and smiled at one another. "well i think i have an idea of how that can happen."destiny spoke up after swallowing her food. "i was going to ask you about this earlier but i wanted to know mrs. presley's opinion as well. you told me that tom couldn't return to filming for a few more days so do you think ophelia could fly down to georgia for a maybe two days. austin would join her of course and they can build up some chemistry before filming resumed." destiny asked looking between baz and priscilla. my jaw dropped at the mention of going to my home state. priscilla's smile grew as she nodded happily giving destiny her answer as she waited for baz to give his thoughts. baz furrowed his brows as he thought the idea over in his head. "i think that should be fine i would just want for my designers to get some of her measurements tonight so they can work on some of her wardrobe. but i've got to ask what exactly is in georgia?"

"my home."

✧༺♥༻∞

after we finished lunch we rode over to graceland. priscilla had informed us that there would still be a few tours going on through the estate. i didn't really mind as i was busy gawking at the fact that i was at graceland. i had been once when i was a kid but i could barely remember anything. destiny,priscilla,and baz told us to roam around the estate by ourselves and to meet them later in the jungle room. since no one else was allowed in there we could all talk privately.

until then austin was showing me around since he had come here when he first got the part for elvis. we were trying our hardest to get the awkward tension out of the way so as we walked around we asked each other random ass questions.

"wait so how long did it take you to get the elvis voice down," i asked him as we walked through the back door towards the pool. he bit his bottom lip as he thought for a moment. in the few minutes i've actually talked to austin i figured out a few things. first off he's shy as hell at first which i didn't expect since all i've seen him play is more confident characters. secondly, he is a very good listener. at one point i was babbling on like a fucking three year old but he hung on to every single word.