Rainy Night

No weaknesses except sunlight this time for Cat Noir. Underworld movies have inspired me alot because I love vampires and werewolves and I enjoy goth style clothes. Cat Noir will always be my favorite character because black color is my style as well as cats too.

I hope Season 5 episodes come out soon in Fall. Love square is now reversed and I wonder how long the two will finally get close together and defeat Monarch and Felix.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

I don't own the image.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a rainy night in the city of love known as Paris. A castle far away from the city that everyone thought it was abandoned came to a mysterious man in a black catsuit, staring at the city with his sharp vision. Thunder flashed in the background did not spook the mysterious man since he's not afraid of anything, except sunlight. He looks at Paris on the horizon. The full moon was just as beautiful and his best human pal Nino Lahiffe was just coming back to the castle with food.

"Hey Adrien, I'm back," He said.

"Great, you came in time," Adrien said.

"Yup. I got your favorite treat, croissants. Come here kitty, kitty" Nino loves teasing his vampire master that is dressed in a catsuit.

"Meow, purrfect" Adrien picked one of the croissants and took a bite.

"Sometimes I wonder if your diet is changing a bit," Nino said and puts the food in the kitchen while Adrien follows.

"I'm still a hemovore, Nino. I just....uhhh....I'm just adapting, that's all." Adrien said and goes and grabs a glass of milk, "Along with milk too"

"I see. Have you ever visited Paris lately?" Nino asked.

"About a month ago since I killed a gargoyle coming to life by a demon," Adrien said and took a sip of milk.

"For over a century you barely ever been in love," Nino said.

"Come on, Nino. You know me and my kind are afraid to fall in love with a human because we don't age but your kind does. No one is gonna love a vampire prince like me" Adrien said.

"I thought vampires rapidly get old when not having blood for a while," Nino said.

"Except we don't" Adrien corrected.

"You're always a mystery. Anyways, I should be heading to bed. I got college tomorrow morning. Just try to get a good view of Paris, bud. You've been in the dark for too long and tomorrow night is your 140th birthday as well as the masquerade gala" Nino reminded him.

"Ah yes. I can't wait" Adrien smiled.

"You've been 18 forever" Nino chuckled, "But seriously, just go to Paris to clear your mind off" Nino tossed dual pistols to him.

"Heh, after all, I'm Paris's own dark knight" Adrien joked.

"Everyone thinks you're just a shadow," Nino said and heads to the halls.

"A living one. I'll be right back" Adrien headed outside, "They should call me Cat Noir," He said.

He teleports himself and appeared on top of the Notre Dame cathedral, looking at the rainy night, "The city of love and art" He said and stood near the stone gargoyles.

For a brief moment, he just stood there and then jumped down. Landing from over a hundred feet, he literally lands on his feet like a cat without injuries or death. He casually got up, ignoring the rain. He spots a wolf in the alley and knows that's no regular street dog, a werewolf trying to stalk its prey.