Under The Mask

At the nightclub, Cat Noir was having a glass of blood while watching the vampire brides pole dance. Many were just wearing blood-colored bras and skirts while dancing. He wasn't interested in them because he already marked a human that will soon be his bride.

"Nope, already taken," He thought.

None of them had the exact beauty and personality his bride has. The only problem is that humans walk in daylight and they can't see in the dark. Vampires burn in daylight. He wished that he could understand what it's like to walk in the sunlight like a human.

"Life would have been more simple living as a human," He said to himself, "Well at least Lila doesn't know what her name is" He smiled.

"The blood moon will be coming in a few weeks, my lord. Your evil father is not satisfied in hell" The vampire bartender said.

"Well, he'll stay there for all he has done to me," Cat Noir said.

"Murdering your human bride? Yes, we all know the story" The bartender said.

(Flashback)

Kagami was the best geisha in Japan and she fell in love with Cat Noir who was a vampire that saved her from a group of men wanting her body out of lust.

"Kagami" Cat Noir waltzed with her near the cherry blossom under the full moon.

"Cat Noir," Kagami said while he held her down.

"You're the purrfect lady for me" Cat Noir teased her.

"Heh, I thought a vampire's animal spirit is a bat" Kagami chuckled.

"Well, cat rhymes with bat" Cat Noir said.

"You are so into cats too much" Kagami scratched his chin.

"Meow" Cat Noir closed his eyes purring.

(End of Flashback)

Cat Noir smiled that they had a great human and vampire bond but his father fears Dhampir offspring and that he killed Kagami to prevent that. In return, he impaled his own father in a fit of rage. He took out the dagger, the same one he used to kill his own father but this dagger was very ancient to vampires. Rumors say that whoever gets stabbed by this dagger will one day return from hell on the blood moon.

"If he'll ever return, I'll be ready for him" He looked at it.

"You still carry that monstrous weapon?" The bartender asked.

"Yes, as a reminder of when I killed my father," Cat Noir said.

"Everyone thinks is just a legend," The bartender said.

"Not to me," Cat Noir said and took a sip of blood from the cup before departing the nightclub.

He got up on the rooftops to not be seen, "Kagami, what can I do to protect her?" He said, knowing that her soul is not resting because he hasn't moved on yet. In front of him, the ghost of Kagami appeared before him.

"Beautiful city, isn't it?" Cat Noir sighed.

"Yes, it is, Adrien" Ghost Kagami said.

"Still can't find the light again, huh? I'm still trying to move on, my love" Cat Noir said.

"My soul can't rest until I've fulfilled my purpose," Kagami said.

"And what purpose is that?" Cat Noir asked.

"To ensure your happiness with your new bride, to keep her from suffering the same fate," Kagami said.

"If my father is reborn during the Blood Moon, I'll face him again," Cat Noir said.