Comfort

The next day, the full moon was coming soon and Nino has to learn how to control his predatory instinct without going savage in the city. Adrien told him that werewolves can change back to human form once they are calm. Now he just has to test his behavior and to make sure he's got full control of his wild side.

"Okay, Nino. The full moon will show up in 5 minutes. How do you feel?" Adrien asked.

"I'm feeling very nervous" Nino replied.

"Calm down, bud. Now look at the delicious steak and try to control your hunger" Adrien held a steak.

Nino groans as he tried to resist but his hunger told otherwise, "Too much.....urge!" He struggled.

"Breathe, Nino! Just breathe! Remember your human instincts" Adrien said.

"I'm trying so hard!" Nino said while struggling.

The full moon shines and Nino ripped his shirt. His face grew longer and became wolf-like and his nails sharpened to claws. Brown fur rapidly grew on his body as Adrien watched.

"AAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOO!!!" Werewolf Nino howled once the transformation was complete.

"Nino. Nino! Stay calm! Remember who you are!" Adrien said.

Nino looks at Adrien, panting really hard, "Nino, hear my voice. It's your buddy Adrien" Adrien tries to get into his mind.

"HRRRRRRGH!" Werewolf Nino snarls.

"Easy Nino" Adrien backed off.

The werewolf growled softly, sniffing the vampire like he recognizes his scent.

"Nino, can you hear me?" He tested him.

The werewolf snarled, then looks at him calmly. He couldn't find the voice in his vocal cords because all he can do is growl.

"Well, I better wait until you're human," Adrien said.

Nino gestures to the headphones for music on his wolf ears, "Oh yes of course" Adrien puts them over his ears.

Music started to play as Adrien used his phone. Hoping that music calms the werewolf's mind and brings him into a conscious state.

"You still in there, Nino?" Adrien asked.

"Rrrrrgh" Were-Nino nodded.

"Good. Now don't bite my hand. See the steak?" Adrien held the steak in his hand. Nino sees it and grabs it, eating it eagerly.

Adrien just stood there waiting as Nino ate, "Whoa, already carving for meat"

Nino was feeling satisfied that he ate meat to calm down and he slowly transformed back to human form with torn clothes, "I think I need some spandex" He noted he was shirtless.

"Maybe, so you don't have to waste so many clothes" Adrien agreed.

"Exactly," Nino said.

"Do you feel calm? Are you able to control it?" Adrien asked.

"Aside from irresistible hunger for flesh I can control my rationality," Nino said.

"Thank goodness. But we're not giving up until you're 100 percent in charge" Adrien said.

"So far I am in charge of the werewolf body," Nino said.

"That's good," Adrien said.

"Now that it's nighttime, I suggest you don't keep your lady waiting," Nino said, going upstairs to get changed into fresh clothes.

"I will," Adrien said and puts on his mask.

"Oh, and don't knock on Felix's coffin lid. He likes to sleep late at night" Adrien said.