Masquerade Dance

Back at his mansion, it was noon and the windows are sealed so that he and his family don't get burned by the sunlight. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, thinking of tonight's km ball with his human bride. He needs to remain calm and not smell human blood from the humans.

"Keep yourself together," He said to his reflection.

"I can't believe you are going to a human world of dance," Felix said.

"Nobody is gonna suspect that. I'll blend right in among them" Adrien tries on a different mask.

"And what about those monsters disguised as humans?" Felix reminded him.

"Then I'll be ready," Adrien said.

"Humans think you're just a shadow," Felix said.

"Someday I'll have to be their protector by showing my appearance. Just don't get in my way again" Adrien said, hiding his catsuit underneath his tuxedo.

"Very well. Go get her" Felix said.

"Once the sun is down," Adrien said.

"You really are starting to fall for her?" Felix guessed.

"Well, I won't let the same thing happen to her like it happened to Kagami" Adrien replied.

"If he ever rises from hell, he's so gonna ruin your life like he did to us. Your mother regretted marrying him" Felix said.

"I know. But I want to make sure he'll stay there" Adrien said.

"The dagger is ancient and it's a sign that he'll return again. You could've used mortal weapons" Felix said and goes to his coffin, "Unless you were afraid to kill your own father"

"I do have mortal weapons this time" Adrien replied.

"Way before weapons were evolved" Felix rolled his eyes and closed the coffin lid on himself.

"I get it. Now to meet up with milady" Adrien heads out.

He teleported just near the building where the masquerade ball took place at. He puts his mask on before going inside. The sun was setting a little, turning the sky into dusk, "Perfect timing" He looks back.

He got the invitation and waited for his bride to be here soon.

"What are you? A cat from hell?" An obnoxious woman asked.

"Nope, I'm the puurfect kitty" Adrien joked.

Guests came and he looked for his lady to arrive. His excitement was killing him that he so wanted to see her in a gorgeous dress.

"Pardon me good sir" He felt a tap on his shoulder.

Adrien turns around and saw Marinette, standing there in her ladybug-themed dress and mask, "Oh my pretty fleur" He took her hand and kissed it.

"You're a very mysterious man," Marinette said.

"Maybe I am" Adrien joked.

"You're too funny, Kitty. How do you like my dress?" Marinette asked.

"Gorgeous and red like blood and roses" Adrien purred and dipped her.

"And ladybugs bring good luck," Marinette said.

"And let's hope luck brings joy tonight" Adrien pulls her up.

"I'm pretty sure it will, kitty," Marinette said.

"I'm a very wild cat tonight" He purred.

"Maybe I can tame you" Marinette teased him.

He waltzed with her and dips her again, "I love being wild, my princess"

"I understand, I kinda like it" Marinette giggled.

She was pulled up again and held her arms around his neck while he held her waist, "First time for you milady?" Adrien guessed.

"Yes," Marinette said.

"It was way different a century ago," Adrien said.

"Is that so?" Marinette asked.

"Yes Milady" He then held her hand out and waltzed sideways with her, "You're too beautiful, princess," He said.

"Thank you" Marinette smiled.

He then made her lean against his chest so he can nibble her neck, maintaining control of his fangs from piercing her skin, "Haaaaah Adrien" Marinette moaned.

"Chilly?" He chuckled.

"Sort of" Marinette giggled.

Soon Adrien held one hand up as Marinette spins in a circle before taking both hands. They resumed the regular waltz movement, looking into each other's eyes.

"You know.....I've been a prince for too long" Adrien said as he dipped her.

"You just earned first prize" Marinette replied.

"And what prize does this prince get?" Adrien asked.

"A kiss of luck" Marinette leans in. Adrien smiled and returned the kiss.

-

After their masquerade dance, they head outside and Adrien gladly teleports her back to her place.

"That was a wonderful dance with you, Kitty" Marinette took her masquerade mask off.

"I'm always a gentleman to milady" Adrien bowed for her.

"For a vampire, you sure are" Marinette scratched his chin like he's a good kitty.

"Mmmmmm..... thanks" Adrien closed his eyes.

"Awww....my kitty likes to be petted" Marinette giggled.

"Meow" He purred in happiness.

"Silly Adrien" Marinette kissed his cheek.

"My princess needs her beauty sleep," Adrien said.

"Are you gonna hypnotize me to sleep?" She teased.

"Maybe" Adrien replied and looks into her eyes and Marinette stood there in a trance, "Sleep my princess" He carried her to her loft bed, "I'll see you again my bride" He kissed her cheek and teleported outside.

He felt his heartbeat at having so much fun with his lady. It made him purr out loud that he wanted to taste those glossy lips of hers again.

"So I see you went with a human. How pathetic" Volpina said.

"Volpina! You were spying on us?!" Adrien turns around.

"Sly as a fox" Volpina laughed.

"Too bad foxes only live 5 years in the wild" Adrien puts on his Cat Noir mask.

"In captivity, they live twice as long," Volpina said.

"No matter. But you will stay away from her!" Cat Noir snarled.

"You're still a prince. I don't listen to royalties" Volpina snarled.

"You'll learn respect!" Cat Noir warned her.

"I'll never respect your ass!" Volpina was so ready to fight him.

"Bring it on, Fox!" Cat Noir held his fists up.

Volpina lunged at Cat Noir, tackling him on the rooftops. The feline hissed and teleported and reappear behind her.

"That's enough!" He grabbed her wrists and did a cartwheel flip.

"AAAAARGH!!!" Volpina screamed over her broken wrists.

"I'm more experienced than you!" Cat Noir said.

"You broke my wrists!" Volpina screamed.

"Your legs are next if you don't leave!" Cat Noir growled.

"Damn it, Adrien!" Volpina cursed at him.

"Damn me all you want but someday I'm gonna drive a stake through your heart!" Cat Noir said.

"You will try, Adrien! This isn't over yet!" Volpina groaned.