Cat vs Fox

After spending some time with his bride, he thanked her for the macaroons and went up to the Notre Dame roof to get a view of Paris. The city was in all its glory lighten up from the Eiffel tower to Notre Dame he was standing on.

"Purrfect view over the city of art and love," Cat Noir said to himself.

His deceased love would've loved this if only he had the chance to turn her but he took too long and his father had the chance to kill her in front of him. And now he had to protect his new bride from greater threats.

He spots a witch trying to steal jewelry from the jewelry store. Perfect timing for a blood snack, "Here I go!" He jumps down from the cathedral and ran at full speed at her, grabbing her tight.

"Let me go!" The witch screamed.

"Not if I can help it!" Cat Noir bites her.

"Agh!" She screamed, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm going to suck you dry," He said but gets shoved off.

"You savage animal!" The witch produced lightning in her hands.

"Shit!" Cat Noir dodged her lightning bolts.

"Stay still you nasty fleabag of hell!" The witch kept trying to zap him.

"Try me!" Cat Noir backflips over.

"You asked for it!" The witch then threw bricks with her magic.

Cat Noir hid behind the wall of the alley and loads his dual guns to kill that witch, "You wanna gonna go rough? You got it" He got out and fired.

The witch didn't have time to react so she was hit by the bullets.

Stumbling down on her back and Cat Noir picks her up by the shoulders, "Such a shame. You're already gonna die" Cat Noir said coldly.

"No pleas-AAAARGH!" The witch screamed as he drains her.

Holding his fangs still on her neck to break the veins to kill her. He dragged her to an alley to hide her corpse once he finished drinking.

He let out a burp due to his thirst, "Haaaah.... perfect" He wipes his mouth.

"Boo!" Felix came out of nowhere.

"AH!" Cat Noir got spooked, "What the hell?!"

"It's my nature, furball," Felix said and grabs the witch's corpse to feed.

"You're really like a sneaky dog," Cat Noir said.

Felix heard him but he was too focused on drinking blood.

"Anyway, no sign of our fox rival" Cat Noir stands by the wall.

"That bitching liar? Why can't you just kill her and be done with it?" Felix asked, wiping the blood off his lips.

"Your guns are pathetic to know where to aim" Felix scoffed.

"And you still haven't killed her" Felix replied.

"Of course, I will! Every time she gets on my nerves, my fangs get all pissed off!" Cat Noir punched the alley wall in anger.

"Then we better work together," Felix said.

"I work alone, cousin. The last time I worked with you, you screw up my life!" Cat Noir reminded him.

"Oh, fair enough," Felix said.

"So don't think about teaming up again," Cat Noir said.

"It's been 20 years," Felix said.

"I know. I won't let Volpina get to my bride" Cat Noir said.

"Does your mysterious bride know what you are?" Felix asked.

"Yes, since I marked her, she knows I'm a vampire," Car Noir said.

"Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself. Remember what happened to Kagami?" Felix reminded.

"I won't let it happen again," Cat Noir said.

"Why do you even care for humankind?" Felix scoffed.

"Because there are many innocent people in the world" Cat Noir replied.

"Not everyone is innocent, Adrien," Felix said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, this cat is very nocturnal," Cat Noir said.

"Good luck," Felix said as Cat noir got on the rooftops, "See you soon" Cat Noir salutes and jumps to the next roof.

It started to rain but he didn't care. He loved the rain. The only thing in his mind now was to get that fox out of his immortal life so she doesn't do the same thing like his father did.

"If she comes near my bride, it won't be pretty" He clenched his fists.

"Hello, handsome" Volpina said behind him.

"Volpina!" He turns around with a cold look.

"Funny that you're not scared of water like a cat" Volpina chuckled.

"That's one difference in me. What do you want now, Volpina?" Cat Noir asked.

"I overheard you talking about your bride," Volpina said.

"Do not go near her or my personal life, Lila! I swear, I'll claw your eyes out!" He threatened her.

"Oh Kitty, you wouldn't dare" Volpina replied.

"Bullshit! You are the reason why you have no love in that dark heart of yours! You don't know how to love!" Cat Noir tackled

"Argh! Like that matters!" Volpina groans and got up.

"I should have done this long ago!" Cat Noir drew his guns.

"So that's how it is, huh?!" Volpina drew her UZI out.

"Because you get on my damn nerves!" Cat Noir tried to shoot her.

Volpina shoots back at him but missed.

"Pity you're a terrible shot" Cat Noir hides behind a chimney.

"And you always miss the shot!" Volpina keeps shooting.

"Wanna bet?!" Cat Noir shot at her shoulder.

"AAAGH!" Volpina clutched her shoulder.

"Gotcha!" Cat Noir jumps out.

"You are so in for it!" Volpina shouted and tries to shoot him.

He hides behind the chimney wall and went around shooting her leg, "ARGH!" The bullet just left a scratch on her leg.

"Next time I see you again, I'll shoot your heart. I'm never gonna love a liar like you. Liars are for cowards!" Cat Noir's eyes turned red.

"Aaaagh!! Damn you! Damn it!" Volpina screamed in pain.

"No, you are the damned one" Cat Noir replied and left her there while she tends to her wounds, "Bye" Cat Noir jumps off the roof.