Safe

Cat Noir knew his father will go to the Père-Lachaise to awaken the undead. He had to get there fast as he teleported just in time.

"This is gonna go all hell" He said to himself and held out his dual guns to find his father in the cemetery before it gets very ugly here, especially from an army of demon zombies.

"Come out Gabriel! Where ever you are!" He calls out to him.

He was then grabbed by the ankle. But with a hard kick to the face, he was freed from the zombie's grasp. One by one more zombies pop out of the ground.

"Shit" Cat Noir cursed himself and backs away slowly, observing how many there are, "Let's rock!" He loads his gun and fires at those who got closer to him. Knowing he's outnumbered, he jumps to higher ground. Zombies can't climb, even if they wanted to but they are very stiff. Cat Noir then took out some molotovs and set them on fire before throwing them.

"Stop hiding like a coward, father! Zombies don't scare me!" Cat Noir levitates the burned zombies and teared them apart.

"You want me? You got it" Gabriel showed himself.

"Selling your soul to Satan was a big mistake!" Cat Noir said and shot the zombie from behind without looking, "Mom had every right to hate you"

"She will perish as well! She made you too soft!" Gabriel replied.

"And that's what a real parent does!" Cat Noir growled and shot him in the face, grabbing him, and crashed into the side window of the car.

"Why won't you just stay away from my family?!" Cat Noir throws him at the ground.

"You don't understand the powers a dhampir may possess!" Gabriel looks up, the gun wound still bleeding.

"No, father. I may not know what dhampirs do but understanding them is what I do, not judge them so easily like you do! You only want to be on top so no one steals your spot!" Cat Noir glared.

"Then you die with them!" Gabriel fires at him.

"No you!" Cat Noir dodged and shoots back.

He took cover behind some tombstone and fires back. He has to get close to him with the ancient dagger to finish him off, "Hey father!" He jumps up from his hiding spot and leaps over grave from grave to get near him, narrowly dodging the bullets.

"Where did he go?!" Gabriel looks around when he couldn't see his son.

"Meow!" Cat Noir got close and stabbed him in the heart with the dagger, "I think if you're gonna kill someone, kill them, don't stand there talking about how mighty you are!" He shoved it deeper.

"ARRRRRGH!!!!" Gabriel screamed.

The undead skeleton hands grabbed Gabriel since his deed is broken and that he'll be back in Hell again.

"You can burn in hell again, Gabriel!" Cat Noir watched him being pulled into hell.

"Adrien! Save me!" Gabriel begged for mercy.

"Like you didn't show mercy for Kagami or my family? You are merciless!" Cat Noir refused.

"CURSE YOU! CURSE YOU ALL!!!" Gabriel screamed.

"That's the bullshit you get" Cat Noir smirked.

In a flash of red light, Gabriel was gone, with the lifeless bodies of the zombies laying around, "Sheesh, too much undead" Cat Noir shuddered.

Soon he changed subject and looks at the direction his mansion is, "Milady, I did it" He teleports back to there.

Marinette hushed him that their kitten is asleep in her crib.

"Right sorry" He held her by the waist.

"You did it? Really?" She asked.

"Yes, I did" Cat Noir nods.

"Banished to hell?" Marinette asked.

"Yes, for now. Our family is safe now" Cat Noir said.

"Oh, kitty. I was so worried you weren't gonna survive. Don't ever scare me like that again" Marinette hugs him.

"I won't, Milady" Cat Noir hugs her close.

"Our kitten couldn't bear to lose her father" Marinette sniffled.

"She won't be seeing her cruel grandfather again" Cat Noir said.

"But she can see her grandmother" Marinette said.

"Of course" Cat Noir gently touched her hair.

They hear their baby wailing that she needed attention from her daddy.

So he walked over and took his mask off, "Daddy's home Emma" He spoke to her.

"Ba!" Emma reached her arms out.

"Come here my kitten" Cat Noir picks her up.

"She's becoming a lot like you" Marinette chuckled.

"She does. But it's long until she can use her claws" Cat Noir said.

"And eat mice like her daddy" Marinette said.

"By the time she gets her fangs too. Are those your cute little paws, my kitten?" Cat Noir plays with her tiny hands.

"Hehehehehe!" Emma giggled.

"I never seen you have a father love in your eyes" Marinette said.

"Emma is our pride and joy" Adrien said.

"She truly is" Marinette said while rubbing her daughter's cheek.